• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Childhood Place ❣️

Sunlight

Active Ranker
And when after many months you find out that the place of your childhood has been washed away, just as that place is about to die... Or you remember one story after another in the storybook of your childhood, Us The whole childhood has been spent in this place, those childhood games, childhood friends, or who knows how many times it has been filled with such things.

I don't know how many memories I have in these moments, a film seems to be playing in front of your eyes in such a way...as if we are in the cinema hall.

Or then that mala of memories keeps getting threaded one after the other…or the mala banker does not seem to be complete or you keep seeing me drowning in your memories as if it is all the first time. rha

yes. Waaahhhhhh... What a gift my childhood has brought.....!

And when after many months you find out that the place of your childhood has been washed away, just as that place is about to die... Or you remember one story after another in the storybook of your childhood, Us The whole childhood has been spent in this place, those childhood games, childhood friends, or who knows how many times it has been filled with such things.

I don't know how many memories I have in these moments, a film seems to be playing in front of your eyes in such a way...as if we are in the cinema hall.

Or then that mala of memories keeps getting threaded one after the other…or the mala banker does not seem to be complete or you keep seeing me drowning in your memories as if it is all the first time. rha

Well written

Okay nice continue

Nice

Nice...