• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Cheers to your personal new year! Let’s live it up HBD Butcher

Somaiya Karn

Quodophile of ZoZo
Staff member
Senior's
Posting Freak
Happy happy happy wali birthday.. many more return of the dat
bday-643 (1).jpg

आपकी जिंदगी में नई रौशनी आये और आप सितारों सा चमकें।इस जन्म दिवस के अवसर पर भगवान से यही प्रार्थना है की, आपकी हर प्रार्थना पूरी हो
I’m wishing you the very happiest of birthdays today as you complete yet another wonderful trip around the sun, my friend.

I hope these touching wishes last a long time in your heart, for a friend like you deserves everlasting happiness.

161751-040218e9002c79febc5c454f7430f0ba.pnguser1418_b47b8c7fda71.gif63144ef0a9c6046af2c8b8f00c93b5a6.jpg

I always wish for only the very best
in life for you, my dear friend, but
I’m sending you extra special
wishes today as it’s your birthday.
Happy birthday to you.

avatar_user2168001_1695224666.jpg

I hope all your wishes come true today, my friend... @Butcher
Party de digyega sbko birthday ki address bta digyega bas duwa mat ligyega free mai return party bhi chahye zozo washi ko

View attachment 165318

आपकी जिंदगी में नई रौशनी आये और आप सितारों सा चमकें।इस जन्म दिवस के अवसर पर भगवान से यही प्रार्थना है की, आपकी हर प्रार्थना पूरी हो
I’m wishing you the very happiest of birthdays today as you complete yet another wonderful trip around the sun, my friend.

I hope these touching wishes last a long time in your heart, for a friend like you deserves everlasting happiness.

View attachment 165319View attachment 165320View attachment 165322

Happy birthday to you.

View attachment 165336

Party de digyega sbko birthday ki address bta digyega bas duwa mat ligyega free mai return party bhi chahye zozo washi ko
Thnkuuu so so so much @Somaiya Karn ❤❤means alott dear...

Happy birthday @Butcher ✨✨ :fest: :fest: 60ba387ffd8836325881ed6d_birthday-wishes-ideas.jpg
Many many happy returns of the day dear ✨ i wish, whatever you ask may you receive, whatever you seek may you find, whatever you wish may it be fulfilled on your birthday and always. Happy birthday❣️images-7.jpeg
A friend like you Is hard to find You truly are
One of a kind! Happy birthday,✨May all the things that you have ever dreamed of coming true on this special day; may all your wishes be fulfilled. You are very nice person ✨✨images-8.jpeg

Happy birthday @Butcher ✨✨ :fest: :fest: View attachment 165415
Many many happy returns of the day dear ✨ i wish, whatever you ask may you receive, whatever you seek may you find, whatever you wish may it be fulfilled on your birthday and always. Happy birthday❣️View attachment 165417
A friend like you Is hard to find You truly are
One of a kind! Happy birthday,✨May all the things that you have ever dreamed of coming true on this special day; may all your wishes be fulfilled. You are very nice person ✨✨View attachment 165418
Thnkuuu ji..❤✨

View attachment 165318

Happy birthday to you.

View attachment 165336

Happy birthday @Butcher bhai :fest:

View attachment 165318

Happy birthday to you.

View attachment 165336

Happy birthday bro @Butcher
God bless u always
make ur day happy
Do party enjoy ur day
take care