• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Cheapest activity by an admin satz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krithik26

Hi team zozo,
I am an user here in tamil chat room and i have been banned by admin satz For such a filthy reason of calling a girl 'di' like podi vadi.the scenario that actually happened is this.'pinkcandy' is my friend There and i usually call her as 'di'.this man satz came from no where and yelled at me not to call her 'di'.and i said that, if she has an issue with that, let her tell and asked him, why do u say that and i called here again 'di' For which i have been banned for 24 hrs.is this the right way that an admin should act?.if i abused her he can do that but for such a silly reason can he ban someone for his own personal issue.someone give him a counselling or teach him how to act as an admin.if he is an admin, it is not the way, he can act as if an owner of this chat. let me know if calling a person as 'di' with her permission is such ah abusive thing to do.

Still no reply from him even after an admin's call.because he doesn't have anything to say on this.guess he must have realised his childish behaviour.i remember the exact and very first word what he said " pinkcandy ah di sonna palla odachiruvaen da".next, again when i called her 'di' i was banned. Since this a virtual chat even old man imagines himself as a gangster and says whatever he wants lol pathetic.I have been banned for 24 hrs for no reason.Admin kindly take a proper action on this ,so that the other mod or admins can use their power to protect users from abusers and not to do heroistic activities like satz did, to showcase himself overpowered infront of others.adding again, i am pleased to know if calling a girl 'di' with her knowledge is such an abusive thing just let me know.the concerned girls doesn't seem to have an issue with this but some guys they do comedy's trying to act like heroes.note for those guys, kindly do such heroistic actions with abusers not for silly reasons.

Hi @Krithik26 , I am sorry for what u went through. I was not aware that you were muted for 24 hours. . That incident was total misunderstanding and hope it will not repeat in the future .

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.