• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Chatroom now wont accept my user name and password and now it doesnt recognise my email??

Julie1

Wellknown Ace
I cant log in using my user name and password as it now doesn't recognise it and it also does not recognise my email??? The upgrade seems to have deleted details??

I cant log in using my user name and password as it now doesn't recognise it and it also does not recognise my email??? The upgrade seems to have deleted details??
You need to register again as chat is updated we too registered our Nick's again

I try to register my name again and it says already used?? Please see attached

Attachments

• Chat message when trying to reigister.jpg
    Chat message when trying to reigister.jpg
    448.6 KB · Views: 8
It seems there is no assistance to resolve this issue I can't re-register (see above) and I cant enter with my usual details so how do I get this fixed????

It seems there is no assistance to resolve this issue I can't re-register (see above) and I cant enter with my usual details so how do I get this fixed????
You can register only one nick in one email id and even u need to verify it

I am using the same user name I had from the start I have not changed it and want to keep it yet it wont accept it saying it is already used well it was my user name so why will it not let me re register?

try again now, you have used the same name under guest id, we have gave you a fair warning message when you login with guest id, looks like you have ignored it. Anyway go register again now.

try again now, you have used the same name under guest id, we have gave you a fair warning message when you login with guest id, looks like you have ignored it. Anyway go register again now.
I did not ignore it i just assumed I could use it again as it was registered but that makes me wonder that is people as guests can use my user name then they can misuse it?? Surely you should not be able to use a registered user name as a guest?? Thanks for you help I will try again.

Sorry but same again value already used??? cant register can't sign in can't resolve the issue?? HELP