• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Chat Zozo Meet - 2021

There is a good bunch of people from zozo I'd love to meet, the problem is finding somewhere mutual, and having the finances to be able to do that kind of thing as well

There is a good bunch of people from zozo I'd love to meet, the problem is finding somewhere mutual, and having the finances to be able to do that kind of thing as well
I second that, Billy and I have friends from various parts of the globe, so costing n stay would be a criteria

LOL come out of being maniac idiot buddy. Always being dirty :Cwl: :punch:
Not like that babe it’s not abt sex Here most of them have multiple partner through fake I’d and with real I’ds and u want them to clash If some thing happens who is reponsible y I tell this caz some untoward incident we already experienced in yahoo messenger even it’s not an adult sites. Your safety first always and with social media access it may ruin ur life sooner or later.but it’s my suggestion and those who still want to meet can meet anyway.

Not like that babe it’s not abt sex Here most of them have multiple partner through fake I’d and with real I’ds and u want them to clash If some thing happens who is reponsible y I tell this caz some untoward incident we already experienced in yahoo messenger even it’s not an adult sites. Your safety first always and with social media access it may ruin ur life sooner or later.
Let's plan accordingly buddy

It's a thought affair. We can deal it in a mature way.
I seen a lot stranger caz I’m using the Internet very young when people don’t even know what is it. I can understand but If a single person turns ugly it wil become headlines next day. If people wish to meet it’s possible if they feel safe anyway but in case of risk that also need to taken care & stand firm but what I saw mostly they run alway.& hide.

Can't agree more with you.

If anyway we have to make it a possible, we have to limit the participants..

All due diligence should be into consideration before any such event.

We can't have 50 people gathering who are completely unknown to each other.

May be we can start with 10 people who are well known to each other.

I know there are many good people visit chatzozo often and will get engaged in conversation with others. But to remind it, people have two faces and what they portray in online is not the true one. SO if you are planning for a hangout meetup in real, give it another thought is this person trust worthy? Does this meet affects you in future?

Plan wise, think wise and choose wise.

Can't agree more with you.

If anyway we have to make it a possible, we have to limit the participants..

All due diligence should be into consideration before any such event.

We can't have 50 people gathering who are completely unknown to each other.

May be we can start with 10 people who are well known to each other.
LOL Those who wants it anyway going to meet and i didn’t tell can’t do but I juz share my experience only if u knows them well before doing that including Where they works advance wishes :Laugh1: