• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Chat Info Chat went down and why

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Our main room server went down due to Electric connector failure in our server. So i have to reinstall fresh OS in the server. ON the installation process, again Electric connector stopped working :( So DATA Center technician has to fix it manually to keep the server ONLINE again. Anyway, after several hours of waiting, i managed to get old chat database, but not the HASH and COOKIE for our chat server.

Well, without it, we can't use the OLD login names. So please, patience and requesting everyone to re-register in sex chat room.

Well, I call this as my FUCKING fate and TOUGH time. Switching here and there and moving servers, damnn i know its frustrated. Imagine, how frustrated and tired i would be?

Our main room server went down due to Electric connector failure in our server. So i have to reinstall fresh OS in the server. ON the installation process, again Electric connector stopped working :( So DATA Center technician has to fix it manually to keep the server ONLINE again. Anyway, after several hours of waiting, i managed to get old chat database, but not the HASH and COOKIE for our chat server.

Well, without it, we can't use the OLD login names. So please, patience and requesting everyone to re-register in sex chat room.

Well, I call this as my FUCKING fate and TOUGH time. Switching here and there and moving servers, damnn i know its frustrated. Imagine, how frustrated and tired i would be?
Thank you for the info and explanation, don't worry things will get sorted, they're already getting sorted, we're here to help you with everything you need.

hey shit happens zeus,now we are back up and our users understand and have all the info to come back .your team is still here and behind you ,we got this

Managing a basic website is a tedious task in itself. And managing a chat site with so many active users is even worse. There are so many factors beyond your control that can go wrong and yet we have a very stable website thanks to the efforts you take, while noone pays you for this.

I have noticed that the user list disappears when I open and then close a picture. I can get it back by clicking the three heads icon at the top, but after a couple of times the option to get the username list back also disappears. Furthermore, there doesn't seem to be a full-screen option any more.

this is a screenshot before opening a picture

Attachments

• userlist before.PNG
    userlist before.PNG
    37.5 KB · Views: 392