• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Chat Info Chat Update Version 1.1.7 and Chaos

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Recently we rolled out new chat update in our sex chat side, which is V.1.1.7. Let me give an clear explanation about the release before jumping into the after effects of this release.

• This release will increase our chat app speed upto 40%. Chatters with high speed internet mostly wont see these changes, but yeah it is increased to handle more request at a time.
  • We had a logic issue while checking banned user when they get banned while chatting. Each message when user sends, it get processed by our app and then hits the database to check for bans, if the user is banned by our admin, BOOOH yeah, they will kicked out of the room, even if they hidden under different login usernames.
  • This ban detecting method is very effective, but at the other hand it is sending tons and tons of request to database while processing each message from main message and private message.
  • Now we have redis based cache ban system, it checks for bans for every 5 minute and store those information in redis cache system. Instead of checking every single message for ban, we get 5 mins interval to check user bans and this is more effective method to avoid too much request to server.
FIXES:
  • Fixed double ban/kick/mute/announcement alert notification.
  • Fixed too many database duplicated entries to avoid the load.
  • Fixed a bug which cause guest id to save history in private message.
Extra Features:
  • Added a new token based system for guest user to deal with ban issue created redis cache. This is a temporary feature, but we are planned to deal with guest id in a better way for a long term use.
  • Added total count of online users on backend to find the total users in realtime.
  • Separated all app transport to deliver message and events based on priority. (This feature is disabled for now until we hit more than 400+ users in Realtime.)
Next Update Hints:
  • Blocking user should be double sided.
  • Right now there are some sneaky user who hit and run chat with a message, will have backend admin management tool to make sure no matter where they run or hide, they will get banned.
  • Mobile optimization, mobile UI will be refactored and optimized for better chatting experience.
  • Back-end admin panel tool will get more options to manage every user without login into database or server.
  • Image upload optimization, it gonna be blazing fast, YOU WILL SEE IT. Right now all uploading images are raw and not optimized, we are planned to get it load faster and serve a better version of it.
  • Minor layout tweaks and CSS changes needed to be done, so it will be more appealing to new users.

Now lets talk about the CHAOS :

It is not that easy to build an chat application, we do make several changes and patch fixing to keep the app more stable and user friendly. We never stop by keeping the chat app stable, we have to make sure it should use low server resource to serve people a fast 24*7 chatting experience without any downtime.
  • After our roll out of v 1.1.7, we did not clear the server cache(we never had to be done before ), so the database and redis cache conflict did not allow any new user to register or login.
  • Well that got fixed, next our user list was lil wonky. This happened because i tried to squeeze the app to run under single server to avoid too many server for single app. But, that stubborn bitch(app), not accepting too many request under single server. We cant run our message transport and chat app under single server, so its back to the old method, keeping things apart for better performance.
  • We are still keep monitoring our app logs to avoid any critical crash or error.
Note: I know that most of them did not get anything from this explanation, but i did my part. "au revoir".

ohhh I understood au revoir lmao
but seriously good job I knew first hand how pissed off and frustrated it got ...we just keep breathing and working as a team

Recently we rolled out new chat update in our sex chat side, which is V.1.1.7. Let me give an clear explanation about the release before jumping into the after effects of this release.

• This release will increase our chat app speed upto 40%. Chatters with high speed internet mostly wont see these changes, but yeah it is increased to handle more request at a time.
  • We had a logic issue while checking banned user when they get banned while chatting. Each message when user sends, it get processed by our app and then hits the database to check for bans, if the user is banned by our admin, BOOOH yeah, they will kicked out of the room, even if they hidden under different login usernames.
  • This ban detecting method is very effective, but at the other hand it is sending tons and tons of request to database while processing each message from main message and private message.
  • Now we have redis based cache ban system, it checks for bans for every 5 minute and store those information in redis cache system. Instead of checking every single message for ban, we get 5 mins interval to check user bans and this is more effective method to avoid too much request to server.
FIXES:
Extra Features:
  • Added a new token based system for guest user to deal with ban issue created redis cache. This is a temporary feature, but we are planned to deal with guest id in a better way for a long term use.
  • Added total count of online users on backend to find the total users in realtime.
  • Separated all app transport to deliver message and events based on priority. (This feature is disabled for now until we hit more than 400+ users in Realtime.)
Next Update Hints:
  • Right now there are some sneaky user who hit and run chat with a message, will have backend admin management tool to make sure no matter where they run or hide, they will get banned.
  • Mobile optimization, mobile UI will be refactored and optimized for better chatting experience.
  • Back-end admin panel tool will get more options to manage every user without login into database or server.
  • Image upload optimization, it gonna be blazing fast, YOU WILL SEE IT. Right now all uploading images are raw and not optimized, we are planned to get it load faster and serve a better version of it.
  • Minor layout tweaks and CSS changes needed to be done, so it will be more appealing to new users.

It is not that easy to build an chat application, we do make several changes and patch fixing to keep the app more stable and user friendly. We never stop by keeping the chat app stable, we have to make sure it should use low server resource to serve people a fast 24*7 chatting experience without any downtime.
  • After our roll out of v 1.1.7, we did not clear the server cache(we never had to be done before ), so the database and redis cache conflict did not allow any new user to register or login.
  • Well that got fixed, next our user list was lil wonky. This happened because i tried to squeeze the app to run under single server to avoid too many server for single app. But, that stubborn bitch(app), not accepting too many request under single server. We cant run our message transport and chat app under single server, so its back to the old method, keeping things apart for better performance.
  • We are still keep monitoring our app logs to avoid any critical crash or error.
Note: I know that most of them did not get anything from this explanation, but i did my part. "au revoir".
great... Waiting for this kind of update in indian chat side tooo...:clapping:

FIXES:
Extra Features:
Next Update Hints:

Super try :cool1: