• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Chat Info Chat Update V-1.1.5

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Today we are happy to announce that we had successfully updated our chat to our latest release V-1.1.5. I know lot of INDIAN side people gonna hate me for this, but what to do the time is not on our side yet.

Let me brief in detail what changes does this new update contains,

1. You guys will get a pretty new PRIVATE name list. (Helps you to keep track of who did send you private messages, even if you re-login into the chat)
  2. You will have your private chat history saved for a long time now. ( manual delete options will be added in next update. ) ( NO, we admins do not have access to your private chat history, so do not keep asking this question again. ).
  3. Now you can send offline private message to any user who is not ONLINE at that particular moment. So this helps you to convey your message to your loved ones or you can keep up with your FLIRTY chats.
  4. FIXED the scroll issue, now you can scroll at the top and read all missed messages in chat. OR you can scroll up to see some flashy big boobs images or dicks if you prefer LOL.
  5. Added new scroll notification at the bottom of the chat page to check new messages when you scroll up. ( when you click on it, it takes directly to the last new message ).
  6. Chat announcement at the room list page "before you choose any room to enter into the chat", at that page, now we have a minimized chat announcement with a small down arrow helps you to view the full announcement. This space management is done for mobile devices, mostly it takes too much of space in the chat screen.
  7. Added a new AUTO mute flood system to chat, IF YOU send more messages in few seconds, you will get auto muted for certain time period.

and more couple of minor alignment fix and css fixes.

Today we are happy to announce that we had successfully updated our chat to our latest release V-1.1.5. I know lot of INDIAN side people gonna hate me for this, but what to do the time is not on our side yet.

1. You guys will get a pretty new PRIVATE name list. (Helps you to keep track of who did send you private messages, even if you re-login into the chat)
  2. You will have your private chat history saved for a long time now. ( manual delete options will be added in next update. ) ( NO, we admins do not have access to your private chat history, so do not keep asking this question again. ).
  3. Now you can send offline private message to any user who is not ONLINE at that particular moment. So this helps you to convey your message to your loved ones or you can keep up with your FLIRTY chats.
  4. FIXED the scroll issue, now you can scroll at the top and read all missed messages in chat. OR you can scroll up to see some flashy big boobs images or dicks if you prefer LOL.
  5. Added new scroll notification at the bottom of the chat page to check new messages when you scroll up. ( when you click on it, it takes directly to the last new message ).
  6. Chat announcement at the room list page "before you choose any room to enter into the chat", at that page, now we have a minimized chat announcement with a small down arrow helps you to view the full announcement. This space management is done for mobile devices, mostly it takes too much of space in the chat screen.
  7. Added a new AUTO mute flood system to chat, IF YOU send more messages in few seconds, you will get auto muted for certain time period.

Way to go Admin :clapping:
Thank you so much for bringing us good features
We love you :kiss:
We appreciate your continuous efforts to make ZoZo a better place :fingercross:

When it will be updated and do we need to register again

Good work & yet to visit but if the hanging things get hidden more girls & guys work from office may enjoy the chat without any risk.

Thanks zeus this update was awaited from long hope this time it works well and without auto open of GIF's and Pics.:Cwl:

Has it been an hour already :yawn: People are banging the gate @Administrator ! May the gates to Shake -A-La -La land be opennnnnned ! :whistle: