• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Chat rules are really applicable...???

Status
Not open for further replies.

cherryy

Novice Sprinter
Yesterday some people said using another language in the chat room user will kicked out for sometime.... I definitely agree with your rule ... (one of the mod also muted me... Today I saw two users using hindi language in telugu chat room one is vip user and another one is pro user ...im also used a single word like these people I used Ghapa Ghap word but mod muted me.... basically we are at hyderabad we can mix both languages that's not in our hands using language.. it's automatically come we dnt know that ) and I'm not complaining about these two guys also... Tapasya a vip user using hindi at the time of 5:51pm and her last message was at 6:40pm... In the span of this time why you people can't kick her...???? Even a vip user and pro user can't follow chat rules... Im a normal user how can I follow chat rules....??? your chat rules applicable for normal users like me...??? Vips and pros no need to follow chat rules...??? (Dear moderator I really respect you... (not for all) do your duty like mod not to satisying ur EGO and don't misuse your power... even moderator can't control his patience...??? I'm a normal user how can I control my anger...??? (when I'm in anger I will use bad words I will definitely agree this)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210821_175121_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210821_175121_com.android.chrome.jpg
    449.7 KB · Views: 46
  • Screenshot_20210821_175736_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210821_175736_com.android.chrome.jpg
    521.8 KB · Views: 29
  • Screenshot_20210821_185117_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210821_185117_com.android.chrome.jpg
    477.3 KB · Views: 37
As a layman, I believe rules are for everybody n ppl in zozo should follow them. Having said that, it is impossible for the super staff (admin, hades, momma duck, rapz, ichayan etc) to keep a hawk eye on these. So friend let it go. Now that u have highlighted the issue top p will look into it.
Bottom line... Come chat have fun leave

Yesterday some people said using another language in the chat room user will kicked out for sometime.... I definitely agree with your rule ... (one of the mod also muted me... Today I saw two users using hindi language in telugu chat room one is vip user and another one is pro user ...im also used a single word like these people I used Ghapa Ghap word but mod muted me.... basically we are at hyderabad we can mix both languages that's not in our hands using language.. it's automatically come we dnt know that ) and I'm not complaining about these two guys also... Tapasya a vip user using hindi at the time of 5:51pm and her last message was at 6:40pm... In the span of this time why you people can't kick her...???? Even a vip user and pro user can't follow chat rules... Im a normal user how can I follow chat rules....??? your chat rules applicable for normal users like me...??? Vips and pros no need to follow chat rules...??? (Dear moderator I really respect you... (not for all) do your duty like mod not to satisying ur EGO and don't misuse your power... even moderator can't control his patience...??? I'm a normal user how can I control my anger...??? (when I'm in anger I will use bad words I will definitely agree this)
When she used hindi was mod present thr ?
Rules are for everyone
And you not only use hindi but you also abused its mentioned already

Now one thing action by mod is taken whenmod is present else mod is not magicianto take action even in absence

Using hindi word in a chat flow is ok but using it continuously or purposely not ok

If one gets muted for this and after coming in other I'd they came to know why they got muted it's better to avoid fight or argument and enjoy thr chat and further they must not breack the rule

Rules are for everyone

Now one thing action by mod is taken whenmod is present else mod is not magicianto take action even in absence

Using hindi word in a chat flow is ok but using it continuously or purposely not ok

If one gets muted for this and after coming in other I'd they came to know why they got muted it's better to avoid fight or argument and enjoy thr chat and further they must not breack the rule
No mod or admin are not there at that time. From afternoon there was no mod or admin present in telugu room (from 3 pm to 8 pm)

Rules are for everyone

I just used hindi word only once.... He muted me After that I came with guest id to ask mod why I'm muted..??? he muted that I'd also his reason was I'd changed... Is there any rule user will come his own I'd only...???

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210820_125655_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210820_125655_com.android.chrome.jpg
    216.6 KB · Views: 28
I just used hindi word only once.... He muted me After that I came with guest id to ask mod why I'm muted..??? he muted that I'd also his reason was I'd changed... Is there any rule user will come his own I'd only...???
U used fuck zozo I'd
And abused all staff
Now just stop your blaberring
Your thread is getting locked

When I muted ur cheery ID, U came vth FUCK ZOZO ID. I thought u were Begging zozo to fuck u.. so I just kicked ur ass, DO U HAVE PAIN ...? :cool:

Never try to come up vth similar Nick's again.. hope u got d reason y we kicked out for 30 days...

Do polite vth our users/ VIPs/ mods/Admin, Have fun buddy take care.

PS: My dear user's Z trusted us n gave this power's to us, we never ever misused this power's for our self Egos. Der is a reason behind every reaction so it is not correct for u to speak vthout knowing it..

Attachments

• IMG_20210823_094846.jpg
    IMG_20210823_094846.jpg
    501.4 KB · Views: 23
Status
Not open for further replies.