• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Chat Info Chat Disconnection/DC

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
For a while i'm keep hearing a bullshit NEWS, that the chat is keep booting/disconnecting people out for no reason.

I have to explain the Newton's LAW here.

"every action has equal and opposite reaction" thats one of the newtons law.

If your shitty internet connections DROPS a packet while transferring or if there any interference in your signal strength, "this chat disconnection occurs"

Some people might compare chatzozo with youtube video streaming. All i can say a big "LOL"

1. Youtube does not do instant live broadcasting or instant streaming ( for existing videos ).
  2. Youtube videos are buffered and cached all at once and then it will load from the buffered"cached" video file.
  • But chatzozo is not a video file NOR mp3 file to stream or cache the messages.
  • It is an instant live chat room, where people send message and receive message at a same time, when there is a small internet issue between your connection and chat server. Sure it will disconnect you without any warning.
  • When this incident happens, your name might stuck in the room becoz its like shutting DOOR on your friend face while he/she about to close the DOOR. Chat server is not aware that you got disconnect from the chat room, so it will wait for another few minutes to re-verify that you are still active or not and then remove the inactive id from the chat.
Hope this explains the issue, if NOT, i will make a pencil drawing later.

Lol
For a while i'm keep hearing a bullshit NEWS, that the chat is keep booting/disconnecting people out for no reason.

I have to explain the Newton's LAW here.

"every action has equal and opposite reaction" thats one of the newtons law.

If your shitty internet connections DROPS a packet while transferring or if there any interference in your signal strength, "this chat disconnection occurs"

Some people might compare chatzozo with youtube video streaming. All i can say a big "LOL"

1. Youtube does not do instant live broadcasting or instant streaming ( for existing videos ).
  2. Youtube videos are buffered and cached all at once and then it will load from the buffered"cached" video file.

• But chatzozo is not a video file NOR mp3 file to stream or cache the messages.
  • It is an instant live chat room, where people send message and receive message at a same time, when there is a small internet issue between your connection and chat server. Sure it will disconnect you without any warning.
  • When this incident happens, your name might stuck in the room becoz its like shutting DOOR on your friend face while he/she about to close the DOOR. Chat server is not aware that you got disconnect from the chat room, so it will wait for another few minutes to re-verify that you are still active or not and then remove the inactive id from the chat.
Hope this explains the issue, if NOT, i will make a pencil drawing later.
you turned artistic (pencil-paper drawing)