• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Chapstick atrocities !

Pinkcandy

❤️Magnet Kannamma of ZoZo❤️
Staff member
Super Moderator
FB_IMG_16138015936188721.jpg

This is how I end up having a bad day, I have like 4 pieces of the same lipgloss - one in my backpack, one in the sling, one at home and one spare always! Never stepped out without them ! When I dont have it its worse than a mood swing ! Any girlzz relate to this? :makeup:

4 ur a kid... Muh sis has one in every crevice of our vehicles.. One in da front glove compartment, one in the back seat cover, two in the scooty n one in her purse may be more... Dang she can't read this

View attachment 20639
This is how I end up having a bad day, I have like 4 pieces of the same lipgloss - one in my backpack, one in the sling, one at home and one spare always! Never stepped out without them ! When I dont have it its worse than a mood swing ! Any girlzz relate to this? :makeup:
But my mood swings when it sticks in my shirt & roaming around without knowing that lol