• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Changes after lockdown

satz

❄️The Perfect Imperfectionist❄️
Senior's
Chat Pro User
Lockdown has brought lot of changes in me, I can sense those changes but i dunno the reason behind them :) may be age factor

- Was writing a lot n was kind of flirting a lot b4...now its changed (may be after effects of a failure)
- Was funny n was taking all easier.....now thinking a lot serious(may be age factor)
- Never use to cry for anything.....now just even a normal film scene can make me cry (just getting to know the softer side in me)
- Use to be much in social platforms even in our forum.... now i feel empty to write here n out of all social platforms (may be effect of losing ppl)

A serious thread...just lets us all pour the changes that we encountered in last year... yes let us know ourself

Every where Changes will happen often, occasionally or rare but we can't do anything. if it's possible juz put our steps forward with the leasson learned in past & keep moving with ur head high.

1.Met lovely souls - both in zozo & real life, that made a huge impact
2.Luckily moved a step ahead in my passion
3.Back to a city that gave me lots of love
4.Personally I've become more forgiving, letting things pass as they go, not pondering a lot on whatever it may be.If things are meant to stay, tbey will find their way back to you!

Overall, I loved the last year-2020 , a year I'd wanna do it gain :heart1:

1.Met lovely souls - both in zozo & real life, that made a huge impact
2.Luckily moved a step ahead in my passion
3.Back to a city that gave me lots of love
4.Personally I've become more forgiving, letting things pass as they go, not pondering a lot on whatever it may be.If things are meant to stay, tbey will find their way back to you!

Overall, I loved the last year-2020 , a year I'd wanna do it gain :heart1:
So where's that city Pinkuuuuu... :hearteyes:

Well the year 2020 changed me...
  • I used to go to long drives but now it's been almost an year.
  • It made me lose some people and taught me how to move on.
  • Self realization.
  • Got new people.
  • Made me know my importance.
This year taught me many more things it'll go on if I start saying...

Last edited:
2020 self Realisation year for me.

I try to
Reignite, Rediscover, Recoup, Recover, Regain, Restore, Revisit, Rekindle, React, Realise, Realign, Rebound, Restart, Repair, React, Rebuild, Reevaluate, Reconsolidate, Rebel, Revive.

Remembering feels like Resurrection.

Retrospective effect got a lot of Repercussions.
Official translator of rapunzel was here. What she was trying to tell was she teared everything and pasted the same. Why she teared no one knows why she pasted no one knows .:p

Actually thats what I did on the whole. Thanks for Recapitulating.

Redoing things Reconstructing without any need is my Renown zone. What was the point to Reiterate Regardless of matter let me Rest now.
Again i need to work for one hour to translate it :(. Before posting give some question paper out pls let me prepare