• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Change username

Can we change the username of an own account
Do u wanna change username in chat or in forum???

If it's in chat side u can ping PinkCandY or Hades for it
Or if it's in forum u can request through ur profile

Go to ur profile click on account details tere u can find change username option ....change it to new user nick u required n hit save the staff will accept it if it's appropriateScreenshot_2023-05-02-19-41-10-96_e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.jpg

You can request if required and the rule is that you will be able to change your name again after 3 months..same rules on chat room and forum

Go to ur profile click on account details tere u can find change username option ....change it to new user nick u required n hit save the staff will accept it if it's appropriateView attachment 129044
^^^^^ what he said. :Like:

Go to ur profile click on account details tere u can find change username option ....change it to new user nick u required n hit save the staff will accept it if it's appropriateView attachment 129044
Very infomative Post

Bro Your mail id will be visible, make your mail id invisible.

It is showing that u can change username after 23-may 2023

If I change my username from "Bekhayali" to smtg else but I want to use this nick again after 3 months then can others register this nick within that time ??

I don't want others to use my username, so just wanna know about this.

yes any one can use your nick if no id is registered with this name..If someone uses your nick then you will not be able to register the same nick
If I change my username from "Bekhayali" to smtg else but I want to use this nick again after 3 months then can others register this nick within that time ??

I don't want others to use my username, so just wanna know about this.