• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Change name on Chat zozo.indian chat room

aakash111, please tell me you're joking. Otherwise, I think I'll just sit back with some popcorn & await your demise from Zozo.... or PinkCandy, (or one of the Owners), to come along & put you into proper perspective. Enjoy! ;)

~ Hercules (Universal Moderator - Sex Chat side)

aakash111, please tell me you're joking. Otherwise, I think I'll just sit back with some popcorn & await your demise from Zozo.... or PinkCandy, (or one of the Owners), to come along & put you into proper perspective. Enjoy! ;)

Hercules as i can see you are newbie here . You dont know who i am . You really don't . do you ? So i forgive you this time. I am immortal. I can not be killed by any one let alone owner of zozo mozo. and i was not joking . u want to give ur badge to me now? will pay u 100 Rs

Psssst.... aakash111, newsflash.... I've been a part of ChatZozo for over 12 years, & I've earned my badges, & I wouldn't part with any of them, let alone by money from you.... which, by the way, is against the rules here, dude. Like I said, I'll just sit here with some popcorn, a beverage, & enjoy your "immortal" behind getting a good education. lol Enjoy! ;)

PS: I just haven't had the "Staff, Pro, Moderator, etc. badges/bars", or whichever I'm allowed to have, added to my Forum name/profile as of yet.... & I'm not really worried about it. ツ

Last edited: