• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Casual abusing..

Bishamonten

Almost Dead.....
VIP
Senior's
Posting Freak
Can abusing be casual ??
For some users it is. (Kindly note that I'm not talking about their fantasies or using abusive words in pm or while sexting).

Some users
(badge holders, females too) these days on wall..

A - Aa gaya ******

B - Tu ******

C - Kya **** inki ******

D - Sab ke sab ******

E - Jaa na ****** tu mera *******

F - haa aur tu mera ********

G - Sab new UI pe ***** ****** rahe hai

H - Nikal *****

I - Abey ******

Etc etc etc hell abusive dirty words in each sentence (yup even girls do that)..

Some of the common used abusive words by Hindi users (I don't like typing this shit but it just for people to understand what these Hindi users often use) -

Bsdk - Abusive word related to women.

MC (not typing the full form) - Incestous abusive word related to women.

BC - Incestuous abusive word related to women.

Yeah so almost all their abusive words are related to a Woman !!

Earlier only abusers used abusive words on wall, nowadays these few users are casually abusing each other, have seen this in Hindi and Zig Zag room as well. Using a couple of slangs is ig okay sometimes (even I use slangs rarely), but continuous usage of hell dirty abusive words in each and every sentence while chatting ??

Someone will say just report them, should I select abusive language ? They both were okay abusing with each other.
Then someone will say just ignore them.

Ofc I'll continue ignoring such idiots..

I just want to tell them (if they are reading this thread) that usage of abusive words doesn't make you look smart or cool but just anpadh, gawar, mannerless and a fool !! I'm not mentioning the names to avoid drama on chat side, hope they understand what they're doing..peace.....

Edit - Someone pinged me and said don't try to make enemies here, this is an adult site.

My reply to that person - We are on adult site, not an abusive one.. And I'm not interested in any dramas here, just made a post on what I felt was wrong, that's it..

Last edited:
Can abusing be casual ??
For some users it is.

Some users

A - Aa gaya ******

B - Tu ******

C - Kya **** inki ******

D - Sab ke sab ******

H - Nikal *****

I - Abey ******

Etc etc etc hell abusive dirty words in each sentence (yup even girls do that)..

Some of the common used abusive words by Hindi users (I don't like typing this shit but it just for people to understand what these Hindi users often use) -

Earlier only abusers used abusive words on wall, nowadays these few users are casually abusing each other, have seen this in Hindi and Zig Zag room as well. Using a couple of slangs is ig okay sometimes (even I use slangs rarely), but continuous usage of hell dirty abusive words in each and every sentence while chatting ??

Someone will say just report them, should I select abusive language ? They both were okay abusing with each other.

I just want to tell them (if they are reading this thread) that usage of abusive words doesn't make you look smart or cool but just anpadh, gawar, mannerless and a fool !! I'm not mentioning the names to avoid drama on chat side, hope they understand what they're doing..peace.....

Edit - Someone pinged me and said don't try to make enemies here, this is an adult site.

My reply to that person - We are on adult site, not an abusive one.. And I'm not interested in any dramas here, just made a post on what I felt was wrong, that's it..
:Like: Well said

Can abusing be casual ??
For some users it is.

Some users

A - Aa gaya ******

B - Tu ******

C - Kya **** inki ******

D - Sab ke sab ******

H - Nikal *****

I - Abey ******

Totally agree :Like:

I support peace for sure, I would love a chat room where people are actually grown-ups. I would love to see people respecting each other for who they are.

Abusing someone is never cool but here it is not the case. Some people abuse other people to feel a sense of power, they are leeches who suck blood. They suck other people's power to feel powerful. We must stand against those leeches. We stand against abuse with the intention of protecting someone's feelings, protecting the vulnerable because nobody is always strong. But in such scenarios, one is a victim and one is a perpetrator. Or both parties may play both roles. In such scenarios, the intention behind using abusive words is to hurt the other person. But in some scenarios, both are comfy talking like that. In that case, why do we have to feel bad? In this case, the offence is taken rather than given. Should we take offence at things which are not directed towards us? No.

Having said that, it is a wall. It is public, so the people involved should feel a sense of responsibility. We are adults, we are supposed to deal with shit. But that doesn't mean someone can come over and shit all over the wall, right??

I want to compare chat rooms with a bar (because I lack creativity). You are someone just sitting in the corner, enjoying your vodka, peaceful, waiting for a hot guy in the black T with well-developed forearms and a chiselled jaw to approach you or maybe you like girls (anything that suits you honey, no shame) and there in the opposite corner a sassy girl in a tank top and spandex pants, and she is biting down on her lip looking at you, she is trying to hide it though (take a hint, will you? We all know what is coming your way :bandid:).

Now what is missing is the ambience. Yo DJ play some good music, will ya?? :Drunk:Great music in the background, pulling each other close and close, stare Vs stare, slow-mo, butterflies in stomach, smiles growing on each other's faces millimetre by millimetre, you have distance between each other but your hearts already started cuddling. Now in between you two, someone comes, gets on the table, takes off their pants and shits while standing as if they are Alexander the Great himself who conquered the world (sorry Alex but you know me, I lack creativity so I used my pal's name).

The ambience fucking ruined, instead of tasting those beautiful lips pouting for you on the other side, all you remember is someone who didn't learn to use the commode. Oh, yeah!! It fucking hurts, it takes time to get that ambience again. The thing is, we can't unsee what we see, we can get better at dealing with it. That doesn't mean we are immune to it. Once in a while, we can deal with it, we can be empathetic and understanding but not always because nobody got such patience.

So show some respect to each other, will ya?

I am not saying using abusive words is bad all the time. To be honest, there are people who like to be called mean things in Pvt, they get aroused by it and there are also people who portray themselves as innocent and get so wild in Pvts of some abusers, they just spread up their petals and clean their pipes, nothing wrong with that, we all have our poison. But here it is an exclusive convo and happening with consent. You can be Jaime and Cersei for all we care and people don't give a fuck about it and for those who do give a fuck about it, you don't give a fuck about them. But in public my darling, it is you few Vs a lot of people who are setting up their own ambience. So why are you trying to disturb the neighbourhood?? Stop spoiling their kitty party.

@Kamini you explained things very well and as you know my English isn't great, I can't express my thoughts the way you do. Ik some people like abusive stuff in pm and these people who abuse on wall are comfy with that but saying incestous abusive words in each and every sentence ??

I just felt that's wrong so I penned this down, ntg personal against anyone, this is an adult site ofc people have weird fantasies, abusing convos are comfy for some, they seriously use abusive words to look cool, have seen these guys as well as girls.

I'll be reporting or ignoring such people as their presence doesn't affect me. I just felt like expressing about this, that's it :fingercross:

Can abusing be casual ??
For some users it is.

Some users

A - Aa gaya ******

B - Tu ******

C - Kya **** inki ******

D - Sab ke sab ******

H - Nikal *****

I - Abey ******

Someone finally pointed to the elephant in the room congrats

Can abusing be casual ??
For some users it is.

Some users

A - Aa gaya ******

B - Tu ******

C - Kya **** inki ******

D - Sab ke sab ******

H - Nikal *****

I - Abey ******

Well said dear :Like:

Can abusing be casual ??
For some users it is.

Some users

A - Aa gaya ******

B - Tu ******

C - Kya **** inki ******

D - Sab ke sab ******

H - Nikal *****

I - Abey ******

I hope you agree to disagree. My opinion differs . First let me agree with you , that its abusive if you feel its abusive , so its abusive for you and abusive for many like you who thinks that way. Also its abusive when person who doesnt know other person and calls that way.
But, when two people knowing each other , laughing in reply to be called thatway , in my opinion its not abusive to him or her. You will surprise to know guys and girls who are close friends ( not all but many) in real life talks with each other in this language . Yes, if stranger uses that language then they feel offended and its abusive for them. This is virtual world. And same as fantasy , few guys or girls who doesnt dare to use such language in real world, fulfills their such fantasy in chatroom. Yes as someone told you this is sexchat site, and as in sex for many dirty things give more pleasure. But it should be with consent. If you read research on fantasy , many woman(Again not all) ( most probably single man woman)likes to be called slut by their partner.
So,my point is , its relative term whether its abusive or not and not true for all.
Now you said about bad words , galis are mostly related to female. yes thats true and you would be appreciated if you invent new terms like BC ( b for bhai instead of bahen) fc instead of mc or LDK instead of BSDK..
I am sure you are intelligent enough as well as generous to the person who has different opinion .
Anyway , thank you for mind storming on such subject and nothing wrong to put it in discussion on such Forum. Your action is highly appreciated. You are most welcome for saying your opinion. It shows your boldness to ride against storm. Hats off to you wonderful talented girl .:cool:

@Dom55 I didn't say anything about their abuse fantasies or anything similar to that, I have observed how few users behave and I personally feel that's stupid coz they are just over using abusive words too look COOL.

Even if they are comfy how is it right to point out teri maa ka ? Behen ka ? Tere sath ye karu, wo karu ??

I have also seen how these people do body shaming and such similar things.
Just because 2 people are comfy doesn't mean they can speak shit na ??

PS - I ignore them and yep just expressed what I felt..

@Dom55 I didn't say anything about their abuse fantasies or anything similar to that, I have observed how few users behave and I personally feel that's stupid coz they are just over using abusive words too look COOL.

Even if they are comfy how is it right to point out teri maa ka ? Behen ka ? Tere sath ye karu, wo karu ??

I have also seen how these people do body shaming and such similar things.
Just because 2 people are comfy doesn't mean they can speak shit na ??

PS - I ignore them and yep just expressed what I felt..
You did perfect by ignoring them . And its your right to express your views . ty girl .:cool:

Can abusing be casual ??
For some users it is. (Kindly note that I'm not talking about their fantasies or using abusive words in pm or while sexting).

Some users

A - Aa gaya ******

B - Tu ******

C - Kya **** inki ******

D - Sab ke sab ******

H - Nikal *****

I - Abey ******

If I can fill in all the gaps, that's bad news, right ?
:Drunk:

I support peace for sure, I would love a chat room where people are actually grown-ups. I would love to see people respecting each other for who they are.

Abusing someone is never cool but here it is not the case. Some people abuse other people to feel a sense of power, they are leeches who suck blood. They suck other people's power to feel powerful. We must stand against those leeches. We stand against abuse with the intention of protecting someone's feelings, protecting the vulnerable because nobody is always strong. But in such scenarios, one is a victim and one is a perpetrator. Or both parties may play both roles. In such scenarios, the intention behind using abusive words is to hurt the other person. But in some scenarios, both are comfy talking like that. In that case, why do we have to feel bad? In this case, the offence is taken rather than given. Should we take offence at things which are not directed towards us? No.

Having said that, it is a wall. It is public, so the people involved should feel a sense of responsibility. We are adults, we are supposed to deal with shit. But that doesn't mean someone can come over and shit all over the wall, right??

I want to compare chat rooms with a bar (because I lack creativity). You are someone just sitting in the corner, enjoying your vodka, peaceful, waiting for a hot guy in the black T with well-developed forearms and a chiselled jaw to approach you or maybe you like girls (anything that suits you honey, no shame) and there in the opposite corner a sassy girl in a tank top and spandex pants, and she is biting down on her lip looking at you, she is trying to hide it though (take a hint, will you? We all know what is coming your way :bandid:).

Now what is missing is the ambience. Yo DJ play some good music, will ya?? :Drunk:Great music in the background, pulling each other close and close, stare Vs stare, slow-mo, butterflies in stomach, smiles growing on each other's faces millimetre by millimetre, you have distance between each other but your hearts already started cuddling. Now in between you two, someone comes, gets on the table, takes off their pants and shits while standing as if they are Alexander the Great himself who conquered the world (sorry Alex but you know me, I lack creativity so I used my pal's name).

The ambience fucking ruined, instead of tasting those beautiful lips pouting for you on the other side, all you remember is someone who didn't learn to use the commode. Oh, yeah!! It fucking hurts, it takes time to get that ambience again. The thing is, we can't unsee what we see, we can get better at dealing with it. That doesn't mean we are immune to it. Once in a while, we can deal with it, we can be empathetic and understanding but not always because nobody got such patience.

So show some respect to each other, will ya?

I am not saying using abusive words is bad all the time. To be honest, there are people who like to be called mean things in Pvt, they get aroused by it and there are also people who portray themselves as innocent and get so wild in Pvts of some abusers, they just spread up their petals and clean their pipes, nothing wrong with that, we all have our poison. But here it is an exclusive convo and happening with consent. You can be Jaime and Cersei for all we care and people don't give a fuck about it and for those who do give a fuck about it, you don't give a fuck about them. But in public my darling, it is you few Vs a lot of people who are setting up their own ambience. So why are you trying to disturb the neighbourhood?? Stop spoiling their kitty party.
Well Said.. :clapping:
Actually I used to call some of my frnds with bad words..
In my pov, it's not bad, if the other person don't have the problem.

PS: I just expressed my thoughts .

Well said hon :giggle: u can't deny that people r used to it now....maybe frustration :Cwl:
View attachment 145015
Haha

If I can fill in all the gaps, that's bad news, right ?
:Drunk:
Ig yeah.... haha

Well Said.. :clapping:
Actually I used to call some of my frnds with bad words..
In my pov, it's not bad, if the other person don't have the problem.

PS: I just expressed my thoughts .
@Vikaash♥ you didn't get my point here, people do use few slangs, bad words for their friends at times, check out those few users who continuously use bad incestous words - "your mother, your sister, etc etc." and just to look cool, they look like cringey nibba nibbi and these are my thoughts.

Haha

Ig yeah.... haha

@Vikaash♥ you didn't get my point here, people do use few slangs, bad words for their friends at times, check out those few users who continuously use bad incestous words - "your mother, your sister, etc etc." and just to look cool, they look like cringey nibba nibbi and these are my thoughts.
@Bekhayali I understood, Haa I know, some users are doing like tht, wht we can do? If we ask them to stop , they will say tht they don't have problem with each other.
just simply ignore them..