• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Captivating classic

URum

The walking ghost
Senior's
Chat Pro User
Its been a long time since I posted pics of my hobby. Though it was not a craze, I still had ppl appreciate me so here goes
IMG_20221209_170842.jpg

It was very difficult to not only obtain the classic 3 spoke big wheel, it was even more a task getting it to marry the engine. Original gauge cluster
IMG_20221209_170803.jpg
Original classic tyres ( found a guy in Kerala who gave it to me) spade and axe to add that authentic touch
IMG_20221209_170916.jpg

Retained the original tool box with phone ( this jeep was made for the military) phone is just aesthetic. This ride is for those who love good ol hand managed, no power steering ride.
Classic chess pattern mud flaps

When this girl purred all of us felt happy for the long hours we had given her

Its been a long time since I posted pics of my hobby. Though it was not a craze, I still had ppl appreciate me so here goes
View attachment 99237

It was very difficult to not only obtain the classic 3 spoke big wheel, it was even more a task getting it to marry the engine. Original gauge cluster
View attachment 99238
Original classic tyres ( found a guy in Kerala who gave it to me) spade and axe to add that authentic touch
View attachment 99240

Retained the original tool box with phone ( this jeep was made for the military) phone is just aesthetic. This ride is for those who love good ol hand managed, no power steering ride.
Classic chess pattern mud flaps
Wow piao ❤️❤️