• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Captain Cool Dhoni interacting his past Hillarious

Yumster

Minecrafter of ZoZo
Yesterday the day was when India won WC 2011. And today found these amazing video. Wanted to share with you all. Our beloved Captain Cool interacting with his past form back in 2005. When, he had long locks, an aggressive batsman who played two mammoth knocks and showed his fearless attacking form.
Some amazing lines are there which I cannot express in writing. It has a portion regarding 2011 WC itself. That astonishment in the eye of younger Dhoni. And many more.

Captain cool pepole call him cool captain do you have seen him during death overs with 10 runs required just see his face he has the most hottest capatain you even see if a boundary on first ball just he watch the bowler with eyes it was like sunrays will make you into ashes from next ball the bowler take wicket. I call him personally the silent hot captain of india after dada furious he was just getting things by showing things in eyes

Captain cool pepole call him cool captain do you have seen him during death overs with 10 runs required just see his face he has the most hottest capatain you even see if a boundary on first ball just he watch the bowler with eyes it was like sunrays will make you into ashes from next ball the bowler take wicket. I call him personally the silent hot captain of india after dada furious he was just getting things by showing things in eyes
Yes you are right. That's his persona that attracts everyone. Hot inside but appears to be so cool from outside as if nothing has happened even if its winning or even after hitting sixes or running between wickets.