• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

can't type

Killua Zoldyck

Wellknown Ace
there is this thing that for me atleast happens a lot, where i type something but can't press enter it just starts a new line, so i have to log out a lot.
i'm sure i'm not the only one, because i have seen a few people saying the same thing.

just a heads up so the admin can look into it and possibly fix the issue

@Killua Zoldyck Sorry for this issue which is keep repeating again and again for you, Could you confirm and check again and find out when does this occurs for example at what point does this issue happens, i need more data or some specific point or activity when this issue appears?

For example, does this happen when you send private message

Or does this happens after sending images? or voice messages

Or does this happen after broadcasting?

I need a specific point break to identify this issue and get it FIXED.

@Killua Zoldyck Sorry for this issue which is keep repeating again and again for you, Could you confirm and check again and find out when does this occurs for example at what point does this issue happens, i need more data or some specific point or activity when this issue appears?

For example, does this happen when you send private message

Or does this happens after sending images? or voice messages

Or does this happen after broadcasting?

I need a specific point break to identify this issue and get it FIXED.
its just random tbh sometimes its like after 2 messages i send after logging back in, sometimes its during when i cam there isn't really a specific time it just happens randomly sorry if that doesn't help much.

Yeah thats ok, but when it happens next time, make sure you remember what you have done to repeat it again to find the error.

Without the proper reproducing error method, i cant find the issue and get it fixed.

yeah, i think you won't find it then because i literally just cam and chat, have other cams open and then it randomly appears there is really nothing specific that i do, but it happened to me today again at 21:23/21:24pm Belgium time, if you can't find it i'll just deal with it.

anyway thanks for trying to help in advance :)

Yeah thats ok, but when it happens next time, make sure you remember what you have done to repeat it again to find the error.

Without the proper reproducing error method, i cant find the issue and get it fixed.
so as i am typing this i can't type in chat and this happened after closing my cam, can't type in main chat and pm