• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Can't login to chat rooms

footygirl

Hi, I can login to this part of the site ok but keep getting a message when I try to login to the chat rooms telling me I need to verify my e-mail address.

I have never received an e-mail for this to my knowledge, can a new e-mail be resent or somebody tell me how to get this verified. Hate using chat rooms as a guest

Thanks

Footygirl, did you look in your Spam Folder? Sometimes the "Verify Link" goes there instead of the regular "Inbox Folder".

~ Hercules - Universal Moderator - Sex Chat side of ChatZozo

Last edited:
Hi, I can login to this part of the site ok but keep getting a message when I try to login to the chat rooms telling me I need to verify my e-mail address.

I have never received an e-mail for this to my knowledge, can a new e-mail be resent or somebody tell me how to get this verified. Hate using chat rooms as a guest

Thanks
Pls verify your mail id and njoy chatting..

When creating a registered account, (here at the Forum or for Chat), this site sends a "verify link" to your "legit email", which then needs to be clicked on & "verfied", (within seven days), before the registered account is good to go. This happens with ANY registered account. So, the idea of just "creating another account" will only bog down the servers with unnecessary data. Simply verify your one account, enjoy, & have fun, here at the Forum or in Chat. It's as simple as that & very easy to do. ツ

~ Hercules - Universal Moderator - Sex Chat side of ChatZozo