• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Chat Info Can you keep up with the lying game? The Bullshetina story

• Thread starter Deleted member 59
  • Start date
I am sadly NOT supprised to see a post such as this, it was said from the start to watch out as to nice and to sucky is just screaming alarm bells, but with people like this, given enough rope they will hang themselvs and she did like a fkn BOSS! I pity people who can sit on there throne in there own home and make judgements on people they do not even know nor will they ever know now! I hope you can come back and face up to all this and have a pair of lady bawz to own it and at least try to make amends to the people you have pissed off, but i downt it woulkd even be accepted so i guess that was the last of BullshiTina....

I'm confused?

Anyways... Probably not worth much BUT... Reading this kinda made me sad... I finally get it... As someone I once called Big Bro would've said... PEOPLE ARE CUNTS!!!

That's all.

*Sulks off*

I'm confused?

Anyways... Probably not worth much BUT... Reading this kinda made me sad... I finally get it... As someone I once called Big Bro would've said... PEOPLE ARE CUNTS!!!

That's all.

*Sulks off*
Trust me when I say, I was just as sad because she was my friend. Lied to my face. Now we move on.