• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Chat Info Can you keep up with the lying game? The Bullshetina story

• Thread starter Deleted member 59
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 59

This time I really took the time to write this one, been thinking about which words to use for about a few days now since all of this happened...

Not long ago I posted about being safe online, about how we should always be cautious on immediately sharing our private info and so on. We often watch terrible things happen to others in chat, crazy stories of stalkers, blackmailers and all these psycho types of people, never expecting for it to happen with us. As a wise friend once said "we can't trust everyone, they're all like snakes, one day they'll bite us", and who would have thought that one of our own would be that snake....

I usually don't like admiting my mistakes on judgement of character, who in this planet is ok in admiting a flaw and being wrong? Don't think any of us enjoys doing it, but I'll raise my hand and be the one to step forward and admit I believed in most of what was said, and allowed my heart to cloud my brain's and instincts better and first judgement of someone who clearly was aiming to befriend "powerful" people in chat.

When I was just Noir to her, a mere VIP, my presence was completely ignored. Her attentions went to Zeus, Hades, Aphrodite, the usual names in red and purple, who many in this cyber world want to get attention from. At first I disliked her, saw her as a sneaky person trying to slowly slip in with some silly claims about writing some article specifically about ZoZo. I read the article myself and there was nothing about ZoZo in it, and after a long talk with my journalist friends and family members, learned that when an editor asks for an article to be written on whatever it is, there's a non disclosure and exclusivity clause and rule. You can't neither tell people about the article you're writing, nor send copies before it being published, not even to the person or website or company you're writing about. Based on the small fact she shared the article with others, including Zeus, shows her first mistake on keeping this lie, a lie that can only be discovered after you take time to understand how a journalistic article works; only after how you dig a little and understand the bits of it you're able to know that, that story in particular is already a lie.

But as we all know it did not stop there, there was always something else, something extra, slightly awesome, things we wished to do ourselves, and that a psychopath can and will use to earn the trust and the fondness needed. And many of us slowly started liking her, laughing with her, and becoming friends with her and just as poison she left a bittersweet aftertaste in our lives.

Sorry not sorry Z, but this is indeed a sure long ass post, after all the list of victims of her lies is huge, and the people she aimed to attack after a simple warning was given are my family, so the post and the blow are meant to hurt and be long and strong.

Let's continue with the very second lie ever told. Dun dun dun dun the trip to Australia!
I think this is one of my favorite lies, especially when the not tech savvy people say that they're somewhere and we staff know they're lying. Should have outted her right there, but don't remember why I didn't. So yeah she was claiming to be in Australia, and apparently she met up with some of the chatters who live there, but all along she was sitting her ass at home, not getting on cam so no one would know for a fact that she was actually in her old dark tad creepy room.

Rumor has it that she also went to Idaho meet with her father, but I do remember her telling me her parents, who lived with her by the way, were very overprotective of her, maybe she has more than one dad? Who knows... But the funny thing is that even though she was in Idaho apparently visiting her dad, she also found time to go to Cali and meet our very own Admin Hades, who so I've heard had her dad as a shauffer for him and our not so beloved Bullshetina. So yeah her dad, whom she missed so much, and was dying to spend some time with, instead of being with his beloved daughter, decided to cross the state of Nevada to meet with Hades and drive him and Bullshetina around for a few weeks, till she was magically back in the Phillipines. But I do remember seeing her under guest names, around that magical time and there was never an ip from Idaho, Nevada or Cali. But again, she's a truthful one and Hades is only lying cause he's gotta stick to the team (*laughing as I type*).

Rumor has it she was offered money to work as a mod, but she turned it down cause she had a paying job. I got a paying job, my earnings don't come from ZoZo, and Z hmmmm sure he was lying all this time to his CO-OWNER Aphrodite and LONGEST REIGNING ADMIN Hades about all this money he's giving mods (*laughs louder for the people in the back to feel my sarcasm*). All of this time working as an admin and I never knew that the mods were the ones to make the secret money... :( Well and rummor has it that the invitation came from me, that I personally asked her to be a mod, and after a few months she'd become an admin *facepalms* man me and my memory I am sure to now schedule a doctor's appointment to have that checked. Soon they'll to release a movie named Finding Gaia, cause I am just as forgetful as Dory, apparently :D.

Now another anecdote I love, is that she's soon to be a doctor, a doctor of what I do not know... Will sure ask for credentials, college application and so on later, hope it is her real name on it though, and not the many aliases she uses. I do know that our VIP Ccino was her nanny though, or was it her assistant? Man Ccino you got too many jobs babe, I know we need the money, while I make more e-babies with all the male attention I need, but all those jobs? That's just too much and she does not deserve such a great assistant like you :D

She did meet up with Leila and Eros and after that our smarty pants and kickass girls could see what that was all about. And now apparently Leila is too tall and a tranny, my corpse bride I did not know this.... We all know that Bullshetina is truthfull :( why do we lie so much about our own lives.... We need a psychiatrist to check our brains for sure, yeah gonna get us all on therapy to heal our split personalities, we're sick and ill people, with evil hearts, who are all ganging up against this naive and innocent girl.... :(

And rumor has it her pussy has the honey taste, cause oh boy oh boy, all men want her and love her and are constantly fighting over her... They beg her to get on cam even when she's at work cause they can't get enough... They are not only constantly pestering her, but all of them caught her eye, to the point she could no longer sleep, or think straight. All these men begging to be with her, why are you pestering her??? OMG I am shook! so very shook! Shame on you boys, this innocent girl did nothing to deserve such a treatment! *inserts lots of sarcasm in case some cannot grasp the humorous ways I am typing*.

Rumor has it too that she and our very own owner are really close, to the point of them actually talking constantly and Zeus personally asking her to be an official ZoZo forum writer.... Hmm, as a Forum admin I do know all the things that happen on forum and why, but I am sure Zeus forgot to tell me that, pfff, I mean come on, we all know she writes articles all over the world and that a person that often mistakes the words things and thinks as the same is indeed a brilliant writer. Bet she has won the Pullitzer!

Apparently our very own pro EnglishGuy, who's always busy took the time to come in to chat just to pm her, and pester her :( That's effort right there! Oh lordy lord!!!!!! How much lust over this girl, give me some of that honey Bullshetina! I sure need more men to fullfill my need for attention. I am hungry ffs, and you're greedy ass does not share the honey, even though nobody did notice you when my babes Zoey, Ccino, Yummy and Leila are on! Men oh Men you all locked on Bullshetina that you even forgot how to type her name??? Shame on you guys, just shame on you!

And that's how she operated, someone else got in chat and got more attention, she made up a story, believable to some and hoped for people in chat not to gossip *rolls eyes* we're gossipers mostly kiddo haha, we talk and we were all very friendly and great friends with one another before you got here, so yeah we do talk. And she's one believing that the reason why I called her out of her hidden account EndlessLove was cause she apparently thinks I am sour over her "liking" someone I had a history with. Now dear child, let me spell it out for you and get this straight once and for all: You backseat modding under guest account, whining and saying the chat is this percentage from your country and saying you will start breaking language rule if people didn't stop quoting a song, and yelling at me while I was under guest about it, that's what annoyed me girl, I know the rules, I am admin here pumpkin, I know the shit I gotta do and I posted the rules here, and I was the one to have to explain to you the writer the difference between a quote and an actual conversation! Got it now? Good, wonderful and now moving on! Cause I do not fight with girls over men lamo and lmao! Not my thing.

She's personal friends with Zeus and Hades and I wonder what Minos would have to say about her hahaha, maybe that mazing man would have seen right through her and kept us all on watch of her sly lying ass, maybe it would also take him a while to see who she is. Maybe in her stories she even got Bacon and Minos involved? And if she did hahah know it is a lie!

I do know of another rumor, that Rose sent her a pm telling her to stop talking to Hades... But as for a fact, cause I was on when it happened, it was the first warning she got from us to stop her little games and storytelling, we ain't kids sweetie, we do not need stories to makes us sleep... And that was the moment in which we all knew who she was, that her "TrueColors" shone bright as clear as the sun on a sunny day, because just seconds after the warning, instead of defending herself as any innocent person would do, she merely said "see ya when I see ya people" and poof left, no more of Betina to be found around this pretty zozoland... Oops I made a very unforgivable typo, I meant Bullshetina.

Her act didn't stay only in SC, she moved to IC rooms as well, and weirdly after she knew I was admin there as well, and after many of my dear and lovely users I know in there came to SC looking for me. Funny how she locked on many of them and befriended them, especially my dear and little brother Picuu. I don't know what was so appealing about being friends with me, and the ones around me. My life is just as normal as any other, my words are just like any other, so why did you even do what you did? I do remember not sharing my skype with you, yet you managed to add me? There's a mystery we yet need solving, cause no one I know would ever share my id without my consent, and everyone who's got access to it is trustworthy and would ask me first if sharing that info was ok. So you're a very sneaky person aren't ya?

And how did she react after getting a warning? She just started posting and sharing the private info of all the people who saw right through her, and now Rose is also seeking male attention, even though she's happy with her hubby Hades, and as for Hades, well I can personally say that I have never seen a better couple, and that I have never seen a man more in love with the woman he chose to be his partner in crime. You envied their love and relationship so much, and you took Hades's playful chatting ways so ridiculously seriously you created a whole fucking fantasy in your head. Bitch you're delusional! It doesn't take 3 secs to realize the truthfulness of his feelings for Rose when both are on. Get over and move on cunt. And I honestly think that instead of projecting your issues on others you should take a look in the mirror and repeat it all to yourself. I recommend you to repeat at least 3 times a day, you little Pinnochio, and be glad a post is all you're getting, it could def be way worse than this, but I am being too kind and generous right now, and words sure will hit you harder than my hand on your damn lying cunt face if I ever managed to get to where you live to do it, it's easier to type it than to pay someone to do that job for me, so rejoice on your luck, cause unlike you, in here I got more dharmas than karmas, I am only glad I got to be yours. Call me Karma you crazy psycho bitch! I did bit you harder than you bit me and any of us in here.

Your little game has inspired me to write more and more about a psycho girl with a split personality, who wanted a male harem, and the attention denied by her beloved parents, living a fake pretend life of a socialite.... Oh boy oh Boy do you know dear the story of Peter and The Wolf? If you don't I do urge you to read it, cause it will teach two or three important things about how no one belives a liar after they decide telling the truth? You got caught up on your own web, because you thought you could outsmart so many people, and that no one would find it suspicious, you took our kindness as a weakness, and you believed you could fuck with us, but you can't fuck with us, and why lie when no one here knows you? Why now come into chat using Hades's real name and pretend you're not doing it at all? Which BTW is the theme of my next post! Cause man you and Zeus do get the crazy bitches on your asses like flowers get bees on spring.

Now to end this long ass post:

We saw, we came, we beat you at your lying game! *chorus*

well she is one trouble maker jealous lying wannabe homewrecker attention seeking whore and IF she knew Hades really is she would know he would rather have his homemade meal over a CHEAP self service buffet that anyone has dished in anyday ,NICE TRY BITCH BUT YOU AIN'T HIS FIRST CRAZY STALKER BITCH ,the last one HE banned himself so i suggest you stay the hell out his way And as for me don't worry my boots ain't worth getting your shit on
The whole chat knows your a lying cunt ,Hope you enjoyed your no longer wanted in zozo stay

Lmaoooooo preach lol let's please see that happening lol
having to save their asses from crazy ass females stalkers is getting exhausting ,ain they meant to defend us instead of us defending them lmao

Boy oh boy... i ordered some new scrubs, had “ASSISTANT” embroidered at the back. The famous Crazy Rich Half Cunt I can’t stop laughing. Maybe Hades secretly met her in LA, but when she woke up, oh just a dream sorry not sorry
Will add it babe Ccino lol