• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Can we/you do masturbation during pregnancy

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sex, masturbation, and orgasm are all parts of normal pregnancy and sexuality. Your libido changes in pregnancy. Just be gentle with sex toys and wash them before use. Keep in mind, orgasm can lead to a cramp or two, which usually goes away with rest. "healthline.com"

I masturbate almost every day. sometimes two to three times and i am 27 weeks. It feels so good and is relaxing. As long as your doc doesn't have anything against it go for it. "babycenter.com" >> This comment is from one of the lady who posted in that site. LOL, NOt my own comment lol.

As per these sites and information shared in those sites indicated. That it is ok to do Masturbation during pregnancy unless your doctor doesn't want you to do it.

Last edited:
OMG Z lol I totaly read it the second paragraph first sentence as it being you doing that lolololol

Zeus i saw that before the 1st comment and my 1st thought was ok either u had an out of body experience or u decided to get a sex change to be closer to da ladies haha but yeah before u made that edit was funny