• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Can I get pro

sreenath

Epic Legend
Chat Pro User
Hey admins can I get pro?
And there is a problem too.. The username and password in forum id is not working in zozo account.

I think its banned or I deactivated it!
Can anybody tell what happened,? Or am I eligible for pro. Can I use the same username and PW in zozo.
Im in confusion, can u help me out?

What was ur old ID in the chat room, did u never go to the chat room? We have to create separate IDs for chat rooms and forums, both are separate places of Zozo chat. @sreenath
And there is a problem too.. The username and password in forum id is not working in zozo account.

Can anybody tell what happened,? Or am I eligible for pro. Can I use the same username and PW in zozo.

How Many id's Ur Using bro??