• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

can any one ask why U42Thmuting me

@Uncle42 Thick hope you will give enough explanation, thanks.
A seperate mail was sent
To you icha and rapz after the incident. I did ban one id and he kept popping up after due consultation from @Ichayan I blocked all other ids that kept popping up. This particular id and another few are responsible for the wild advise in IC.
@Aphrodite is correct it is one of those ids. I tried to b proactive. Room mod @Humsafar was also there. Furthermore kindly check the persons quality
IMG_20211230_043329.jpg5726A593-8E71-4562-A392-DC430339B001.jpeg

Last edited:
@Administrator must have look at behavior of MOD also and how he is biased. just posting SS to show how he behaves in room an what language he use.

Attachments

• U42TH.jpg
    U42TH.jpg
    234.1 KB · Views: 45
A seperate mail was sent
To you icha and rapz after the incident. I did ban one id and he kept popping up after due consultation from @Ichayan I blocked all other ids that kept popping up. This particular id and another few are responsible for the wild advise in IC.
@Aphrodite is correct it is one of those ids. I tried to b proactive. Room mod @Humsafar was also there. Furthermore kindly check the persons quality
View attachment 43812View attachment 43813
BTW can u elaborate if i don't know u what's wrong in this

Last edited:
@Administrator must have look at behavior of MOD also and how he is biased. just posting SS to show how he behaves in room an what language he use.
Hey corona variant why ur trying to overshdow your complaints what he is saying I'd not abusive
Like how you abusive always in chatroom first learn to talk to people properly and then comment on others man
@admininstartor this man should not be allowed only on zozo biggest abuser he is here
Thank you

ok i am gonna end this right now ,tired of the complaints ,Indian mods and admins listen up @Rapunzel @Beryl @Ichayan etc ,the abuser who has been named obviously is now a BAN ON SIGHT
you see him or his ip etc you ban without a word
anyone who interacts with Bhatkahua7 or any of his Ids will be Kicked for a Day ,you are to IGNORE him ,BLOCK him and let OUR staff deal with him ,if you feed a troll it will keep coming back ,this person enjoys causing trouble ,he feeds of other people anger ,Ignore HIM
@Administrator has more important things to deal with then a sad little attention seeking person who cant' be counted as a Man cause he obviously ain't grown up enough

Bhatkahua7 is banned from zozo and i swear to god i see or read one more complaint about him on here i will ban the person who makes the complaint
HAVE I MADE MYSELF CLEAR TO EVERYONE