• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Solved cam down

I didn't update mine, and cams still work, Opera is a good browser for cams too, I used to use that one, but it doesn't run in my laptop anymore, Vivaldi browser is also good :)

don't worry knotty! we will help you fix it up anyway lol.... btw does ur net connection works fine?

I have a working fix :D means d/l the old version of chrome and replacing a couple of files really easy :D

Previous Chrome Version - don't install it - you need to extract it with winzip or 7zip

*******See my next post - it's just the files you need - same instructions just that you don't need 7zip to extract it :D ******

https://r3---sn-aigllnsz.gvt1.com/e...m=29&mn=sn-aigllnsz&ms=rdu&mt=1516920059&mv=m

you will have a folder called 62.0.3202.94 and chrome.exe

you need to go to the chrome dir on your pc - right click a shortcut and click open file location
copy the folder and .exe into chrome, overwrite the chrome.exe that is there
delete the other folder 62.......whatever i can't remeber :p

when you launch chrome it will be the previous version which works :D

Last edited by a moderator:
'Ello peeps, today in chat some people still couldn't cam using Firefox, so I'll post here the names of some other browsers that I have used myself to use cams on chat room:

Opera, Vivaldi, Microsoft Edge (worked for some people already), Microsoft Explorer and also Maxthon browser. All of them got great reviews so in case you can't use Firefox, you can try those :)