• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Bye Bye Zozo....

ChaoticSoul

Novice Sprinter
It's been a good journey with zozo.
I joined here in 2016.
But everything ends after certain time interval.
I deleted all 3 Ids of mine in Hindi chat room.
I don't know how to delete Beta version Id so Its a request to @Hades @JUPITER @Pinkcandy or any other staff member to delete my Beta version Id username @Chingari too.
Because it's not worthy at all when staff members targeting u and remove badge, trophies just for sarcasm.
I have seen many users here who abuse here and still they are treated good ways.
Last but not the least....
I am leaving the plateform and if anyone come with any of my id and do something wrong than I don't have any relation with that. So be aware of it.
Bbye Everyone

I joined here in 2016.
I don't know how to delete Beta version Id so Its a request to @Hades @JUPITER @Pinkcandy or any other staff member to delete my Beta version Id username @Chingari too.
Because it's not worthy at all when staff members targeting u and remove badge, trophies just for sarcasm.
I have seen many users here who abuse here and still they are treated good ways.
I am leaving the plateform and if anyone come with any of my id and do something wrong than I don't have any relation with that. So be aware of it.
Bbye Everyone
Bye bro

I joined here in 2016.
Bbye Everyone
okay bye forever no need to come again. :giggle:

Last edited:
Well you truly deserved it, I have seen you mocking making fun of people unnecessarily.
Now you are crying over badge lol. You never deserved it at first place. Changing ids and poking people unnecessarily. Don't know what you think of yourself.

I joined here in 2016.
Bbye Everyone
Don't del bro... :shake:

I joined here in 2016.
Bbye Everyone
U r upset about points :rolleyes:

I joined here in 2016.
Bbye Everyone
Bye bye...I am very happy..... good decision...

I joined here in 2016.
Bbye Everyone
Screenshot_2023_1209_154455.jpg
Kya hua kya hua veere:(

Hehe..I'm New Here ! But I Can Relate With This Because Before I Joined Here , Same Stuff Happened With Me:Xd