• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Butter's pay day

Butter Bun

Epic Legend
Senior's
Chat Pro User
As of today, I'm marking my 30th day on forum, to the one who dragged me to the forum @Freakky thanks for spoiling me further. Coming back to the journey it's been a good one tbh. Ahh ! I've been thinking to ask for my paycheck as it's my payday for what I believe I've brought a few laughs.

I accept kisses and hugs or a combination of both. I've been wondering whom to ask tho and lemme start with the Kinky mommy @AmoRoUs ❤️ , with whom I had the first argument abt thread postings, I might have intentionally used the same thread name to make you merge my posts, I'll take that as my payment from you, but yeah ! you can kiss coz I'll let you to.

And there's a momma duck @Aphrodite who helped me spank a cauliflower and few other veggies, I'm sure you'll not pay me for all the laughs coz you're a sucker, I meant cigarettes also I was wondering if you do lay eggs, so I can scramble them.

Ahh ! there's a bossy women behind the scenes, Hey !! keep the wheels rolling, I hear a voice when I read your posts about keeping zozo's best interests a strong base indeed.

Yolo Pink Man @Pinkcandy thanks for helping me with my doubts at the initial stages n every time I tend to barge into your pvts.

Lemme go back to the people I've met so far they've been amazing. I'm not gonna tag anyone coz everyone's had a impact in their own ways (can knock my pm if you wanna know) I've had some good explorations of various emotions, but I trust myself to be a beautiful liar than others, though there might be some to whom I might have not lied.

Lemme stop bragging, thank you for hosting a Lusty Butter. To any laughs and hate I might have created lemme try n be bit more of who I am already !

Cheers !

As of today, I'm marking my 30th day on forum, to the one who dragged me to the forum @Freakky thanks for spoiling me further. Coming back to the journey it's been a good one tbh. Ahh ! I've been thinking to ask for my paycheck as it's my payday for what I believe I've brought a few laughs.

I accept kisses and hugs or a combination of both. I've been wondering whom to ask tho and lemme start with the Kinky mommy @AmoRoUs ❤️ , with whom I had the first argument abt thread postings, I might have intentionally used the same thread name to make you merge my posts, I'll take that as my payment from you, but yeah ! you can kiss coz I'll let you to.

And there's a momma duck @Aphrodite who helped me spank a cauliflower and few other veggies, I'm sure you'll not pay me for all the laughs coz you're a sucker, I meant cigarettes also I was wondering if you do lay eggs, so I can scramble them.

Ahh ! there's a bossy women behind the scenes, Hey !! keep the wheels rolling, I hear a voice when I read your posts about keeping zozo's best interests a strong base indeed.

Yolo Pink Man @Pinkcandy thanks for helping me with my doubts at the initial stages n every time I tend to barge into your pvts.

Lemme go back to the people I've met so far they've been amazing. I'm not gonna tag anyone coz everyone's had a impact in their own ways (can knock my pm if you wanna know) I've had some good explorations of various emotions, but I trust myself to be a beautiful liar than others, though there might be some to whom I might have not lied.

Lemme stop bragging, thank you for hosting a Lusty Butter. To any laughs and hate I might have created lemme try n be bit more of who I am already !

Cheers !
Your Journey continues buddy:Like:...

Cheers !
Did u receive the pay cheque :Devil:

Cheers !
i should ask you for a percentage of your payday for allowing you to post your laughs etc on here lmao

i should ask you for a percentage of your payday for allowing you to post your laughs etc on here lmao
Take a 25% and send me the rest, you were the one who laughed at the etc I posted, btw do you lay eggs? momma duck :p

Cheers !
Your journey has just started. Wishing you many more sweet experiences and milestones. A kiss on your forehead as thanks for being here and making forum lively

Your journey has just started. Wishing you many more sweet experiences and milestones. A kiss on your forehead as thanks for being here and making forum lively
I jus woke up to this comment, it's gonna be a great day thanks soooooo much