• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Brownie's messages/ trophy points/ VIP badge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bcoz points n trophies has to be earned genuinely not by just spamming or fake identities...
If things are revoked there will be a reason, which doesn't require to give explanations for each user..
Need any more info u cam check the profile where u find right corner warning points.. I presume that gives an ans

1000+ messages i deleted which were totally not related to anything, @Brownie earning points doesnt seem you intention. Spamming all the threads for all the messages is not the point here. Hope everyone understand the difference of flooding others thread with meaning and just time pass.

Ps: Not think we are not looking at things which are happening. We are just staying silent so you realise it by yourself, if not we will enter to do the needful. All the admins and mods here especially @Pinkcandy @AmoRoUs ❤️ and @Beryl got eagle eyes so stay away from their radar.
That's so nice. I'm very surprised to see the efficiency of the admins. I am very happy to know some responsible people are leading this site. By the way, the Bengali Chat Room is also doing better with the changes Rapunzel have made. Thank you so much. common users like me are happy. Thanks again to the team and specially to Rapunzel

What happened to @Brownie's message counts, trophy points, VIP badge?

VIP badge revoked, all her message counts and trophy points became 0.

Why?
I'm glad to see this question. I'm sure there must be some genuine reasons behind this revoking process but it is very clear - the members of Bengali Chat Room care for each other. Let's hope to get Brownie_ back right here among us. I miss her in this forum.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.