• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Broken rules

Appu

Knightingurl ♡
Posting Freak
Here are some broken rules of the broken angel..!

Does the guest ids have any special conisideration like, they have the right to spam as many as them want and spitting anything as they like.

Actually this isn't a complaint tho.. I have to take you all to kerala room..

Ok what's happening there?

user958628_8cd0704707d1.jpg

user958628_a05de387845e.jpg user958628_3ac9b56471b1.jpg

Broken angel
He or she is just coming to the site for abusing and spamming.. there will be different kinds of ppl with different kinds of mindset.. ofcourse ignoring will be a right choice for such fedup acts.. but wait how many times will we ignore the person who are coming in different guest ids I mean with same name and other nanes too..
The entire members of the kerala room is fucked up of his or her acts .. hmm and I am kindly asking that do something on this matter ofcourse I mean against her..
Not only in kerala room every room in the chat side have these kind of so called guests..
I am not degrading anyone or anybody..
This is another part of zozo with another kinds of people..where we will work our ignore options more..
It's not a complaint but it is..
And moreover its like a suggestion..

Do something against these types of diff itching ppl..
And yeah there are some guests..
But its better to register and be a part of zozo or else come as guest and go as guest don't degrade the other users..

My suggestion : off the guest chat in wall,
Its just a suggestion..

My complaint : not only my but also the majority of the users in kerala room (maybe the members of the other rooms too)

Report : Broken angel!!

@Shyam @Mithi @ajith456 @Chekuthan sir @Lindaa @SarathH @Alessandro @Soniaa
@Jugal1 and the others ..

Does the guest ids have any special conisideration like, they have the right to spam as many as them want and spitting anything as they like.

View attachment 97605

View attachment 97606 View attachment 97607

Broken angel
He or she is just coming to the site for abusing and spamming.. there will be different kinds of ppl with different kinds of mindset.. ofcourse ignoring will be a right choice for such fedup acts.. but wait how many times will we ignore the person who are coming in different guest ids I mean with same name and other nanes too..
The entire members of the kerala room is fucked up of his or her acts .. hmm and I am kindly asking that do something on this matter ofcourse I mean against her..
Not only in kerala room every room in the chat side have these kind of so called guests..
This is another part of zozo with another kinds of people..where we will work our ignore options more..

But its better to register and be a part of zozo or else come as guest and go as guest don't degrade the other users..

Its just a suggestion..

My complaint : not only my but also the majority of the users in kerala room (maybe the members of the other rooms too)

He coming wid d same nick and earlier he was coming in girls id now he changed to others !

View attachment 97605

Broken angel

Its just a suggestion..

That I'd is doing after checking no staffs online, anyway will look into this matter , and do the appropriate one

Many users especially girls are facing problem with this broken angel ,in telugu room most of the female badge holders are facing problem with this particular id some users trusted it as female and shared some personal details later he started to abuse them basing on their real life and all

REPOROTED MANY TIMES ON THIS ID BUT I WAS WONDERING HOW HE COMING AGAIN?

Yes, irritating user..
We all of us use to login site just to relax or divert ourselves frm personal or some other stuff...but irritating such ppl making more restless...
Ofcourse "ignore" option is thr...but that too limited to 5 count (seems some timeline also thr nd auto removal fr the ignore list)...

One and only bug in Kerala room which need permanent solution to STOP login nd make other users be pleasant chatting...

Yes, irritating user..
We all of us use to login site just to relax or divert ourselves frm personal or some other stuff...but irritating such ppl making more restless...
Ofcourse "ignore" option is thr...but that too limited to 5 count (seems some timeline also thr nd auto removal fr the ignore list)...

One and only bug in Kerala room which need permanent solution to STOP login nd make other users be pleasant chatting...
not only in our room thag bug dstrb every other when there are no badge ladies in our room

View attachment 97605

Broken angel

Its just a suggestion..

She really seems broken

View attachment 97605

Broken angel

Its just a suggestion..

Yaya something is broken inside *sigh*