• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Breath...

Billy

Wellknown Ace
Breathe they say, calm down they say, count back from ten they say, just breathe, just breathe. Everything will be ok if you just... breathe

I breathe with bated breath just to release the frustrations that reside in my chest, no matter that or which sounds loud to the drumbeat of a fist on my breast, but though that you wish to believe life is a test, you have no sense of control of your thoughts that knock you down at your best.

Breathe, breathe, breathe my frustration rushes out the depth of the ocean unfathomably deep, yet more and further I search for the answer of unquestionable reactions I seek. Though everyone thinks they know, what comes around comes around when the darkness it creeps...

How do you know, just how do you know that things will be ok, a breath whether harsh, contorted, or relaxed exhales from the lungs, releasing forth a rush wind that flitters around with a whisp of ones soul, the smell the fragrance of life to permeate the air...

Though now I stand on an unknown plain, unsure of which direction I must take, I wait and I wait and I wait for someone, just 'that someone to sweep of off my feet, to hold my hand as we walk down the street, to cuddle and snuggle in a loving embrace, to turn and live life with a... happy face

Breathe she said, just breathe, I love you...