• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Breaking of Chat Rules in Bengali Room

HairyM4OldDomF this user is using abusive language in Bengali room.No MOD is dere.And also another is doing that..When I have protested ..They are also abusing me.
MUTE them immediately.
They are incesting in wall and no one here to resist them.
Personally You Report The Abusers and Also tell Others who are getting abuse to Report, Mods will take sure shot action And also click the Ignore button along with Report button.
have a Peaceful chat.

HairyM4OldDomF this user is using abusive language in Bengali room.No MOD is dere.And also another is doing that..When I have protested ..They are also abusing me.
MUTE them immediately.
You must report such actions on the spot as mods can't be available 24/7
But if you report action can be taken by other mods or admins present in another room

MUTE them immediately.
Report instantly. Definitely someone will take care bro

A guest user is continously spamming on wall.I have already reported..But duo to absence of MOD , no one can take action.

Pls do needfull to stop.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220430-164826_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220430-164826_Chrome.jpg
    268.3 KB · Views: 23
Arun Roy is using abusive language again and again , he does not hear anybody.
He also abusing religion .
And also A country.
IMMEDIATE BLOCK AND DELETE THIS ID
Why don't u report on the spot
I told u before also if u report mod available in other rooms can help u
And use ignore option so that u won't have to face nonsense