• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Boring, such intresting replies need... If u gets a chance to invisible for 24 hours. Wat will u do?????

Go to a Haunted house and there I will start screaming loudly and scare the people as I am not visible and they will think it is a ghost

Last edited:
I don't need, I don't need anyone with me. I will find the happiness of my life myself. And I will enjoy that happiness myself.
Tats a great controversy with u anshii feel awesome this mrng with nd ur replies.. :inlove::hearteyes: be happy always dude

Happiness cannot be found alone.Happiness only grows when shared.
I will achieve happiness alone so I will share this happiness alone because no one was with me during my troubles...

I will achieve happiness alone so I will share this happiness alone because no one was with me during my troubles...
It's not right dear. Happiness cannot be enjoyed alone. It has to share with someone.Then enjoying that joy is the journey's worth.