• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Books & Cozy Learning

AntonyJoseph

Active Ranker
Lost in the pages of a good book today and completely forgot about the clock. It’s amazing how a few chapters can transport you to a totally different world. What’s a book that you couldn't put down recently?1000208299.jpg
 
My first book was ponniyin selvan, don't have to say anymore
Sidney Sheldon is my personal fav
U get transported to a entirely different world
Shiva triology also has a special place

Like you said you forget about time and don't realize u need sleep when you get hooked to a book
 
Lost in the pages of a good book today and completely forgot about the clock. It’s amazing how a few chapters can transport you to a totally different world. What’s a book that you couldn't put down recently?View attachment 432018
I have quite a few books with me and I mostly read books by M. T. Vasudevan Nair and Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam.❤️ When I read a few chapters of Wings of Fire I completely got lost in his story.

His childhood and the experiences he went through made me want to keep reading. It is one of those books I can pick up and read again anytime...❤️




75805.png

❤️
 
Top