• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Body Works Exhibit

M

Mag Pie

Ok..ima geek out and tell you that the exhibit at the science center was AWESOME!!!!

Who knew....like,science and shit *shrugs*

Last edited by a moderator:
It was awesome!!! If I can figure out how to upload a couple of pictures I will....totally fascinating how the bodies are preserved and
positioned..was one of the best exhibits I think theyve had

Uploading is easy, use a site like imgur or photobucket, then enter the URL from either of those sites into the uplaod photo's box and boom.

Omg it was so interesting..I swear it wasnt scary lol CUM ON TWAH..SCIENCE AND SHIT!!!! lol

THEY ARE DEAD FFS, YOU NOT BEEN WATCHING GoT, YA KNOW HOW IT'S GONNA END FOR EM

FUCK YOU TWAHHHHHHHHHHH....I HATE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU......STOPPPPPPPPPPPP LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Woahhhhhhh!!! That's cool as fuck, I've seen people splattered all over a road, but never put together like that. The first one...nerves...Awesome.

Sir ..it was seriously one of the coolest exhibits I've seen..just amazing!!!

and they had a video running showing the entire process..was mind boggling how they figure out how to even do something like that..
perserving every last part..the nerves and everything..I would totally go see it all over again