• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Informative BLUE GREEN AND RED- ALL ABOUT FANTASY Part 2

satz

❄️The Perfect Imperfectionist❄️
Senior's
Chat Pro User
In the garden of Eden, Adam and Eve lived the real human life. We cant say that they were naked, rather we can address them as the pure form of human. 1596395650403.png

The art of making love mingled with the nature is what we gonna see in this thread.

Having outdoor sex is more than the willingness to get leaves in your hair or getting drenched in the wetness of a flowing river or to get sand where sand doesn’t belong,
The ecstasy of feeling the wind on our spines and fresh fragrance of the sand gives an heavenly feel and above all that, the thrill of having sex in outdoor makes it more pleasure and exotic.

Once you and your pair discuss and get the feel of mutual comfort in having an outdoor sex, you need to decide on the location that you guys really love to make it all, And below are few tips on the selection of places.

﷼ The woods: “In the olden days only the rich had sex inside because they were the only ones who had private rooms. Everyone else did it in the local forest.”
You’re alone, relatively hidden, and no one can hear you through thin walls because there are no walls! It’s the perfect place to let your wild side go. Actually, the forest is so rich with life, the sounds of the birds and empty winds make it more awesome when it gets tubed in with the moaning and gasping. Beware of getting caught by cops or by animals. so I would preferably ask to have a morning deep walk into the woods with your tents packed. IF in woods I would say have it in tent to avoid insect bites and animal sightings. The silence and the sounds of woods are the things to be cherished inside the forest.

﷼ The beach: Yeah this is my personal favorite and yet to be tasted. "Warm, soft sand lies splayed in undulating curves under an open sky. Salty, waves through the air. Waves relentlessly rush in and pull out, over and over … are you getting the picture? The beach practically screams sex. Pick a deserted spot away from the crowd, get under that beach towel, and go for it. You’re nearly naked anyway, right? Don’t waste this opportunity. Here you can sense the bare back on to the wet beach sand, cover yourself with the sand and have sex with those roughness adds more erotic feel. There are more to sexplore in sex in beach, Like from the bikini seduction to the rock side hide outs. Nights are the best time for sex in beach to enjoy the stars and the sounds of a night sea is another seduction.

﷼ Farms and Fields: My personal experience in this has made me go crazy for the outdoor sex, Traditional rope cot or inside a well are the best things to cherish in this location. Early morning is the best time to make love in this place to feel the chill breezy air and the fresh fragrance of the fields.

﷼ Highway side, parks, gardens, balconies, rooftop are few more outdoor places where you can explore the sex pleasure, but where ever u have it just make yourself comfort with a good surface to avoid scratched and above all be cautious to avoid getting caught by someones camera. I would always say to have a camping tent to have these outdoor sexplorations to run inside if u hear sounds of someone nearby.

Once you are ready with the location, Now it’s time to say bye to everything else that feels structured, scheduled, reasonable, and responsible. Outdoor sex is all about the adventure and the urgency. Yeah, you could wait until you get home, but why? Home is full of laundry and unwashed dishes, whereas your location is full of sunlight/twinkling stars and sturdy trees to hold onto.

I know you all are aware of the above points but yet I thought of reminding you the fantasy of having sex in outdoor. But do everything at the comfort of your companion, never force them for anything.

Live life as Adam and Eve, Live with nature, enjoy the pleasure watching the sky.

Previous post :- https://www.chatzozo.com/forum/threads/words-make-wonders-all-about-fantasy-part-1.6201/

Last edited by a moderator:
Sex on the beach is amazing, but be sure of how u do it or where you do it.. Otherwise sand in the wrong holes can be a mood breaker

Last edited:
Sex on the beach is amazing, but be sure of how u do it or where you do it.. Otherwise sand in the wrong holes can be a mood breaker
Thats wat very much to be taken care in all outdoor sex....to be safe from others eyes and should have all things packed to have a comfort sex :)...but the fact is , it is more exotic, hot and pleasure if it happens without any preparations :)

Woods : yeaaahhhh, I haven't been into Woods but I see that's a great experience wanna try it.
Beach : never been to a beach, so I missed it
Farms, fileds : haha tried alot n we have few spl spots n areas when ever we go on the same road for sure will get high go to our spot n have sex.
Nature sex is always awesome, open in fresh air plants, tress n mud smell makes us more erotic n can't resist to hold ourselves just mingle with the nature,as ur one of the nature. Lots into nature.

Highways, rooftops, bolcony : are very spl places wer our fantasies come true, rooftop looking at the stars n all the sweat is wiped by cool breeze. Bolcony while it's drizzling the droplets of water touching ur body n skin of his make it vapour with his hot n sexy body makes ur sex more n more amazing.

Best nature sex experience : when we went to nagarjun sagar, der is a waterfall n no one r allowed but somehow we managed to reach down the falls, all the tress, plants n water flowing on the rocks it was so beautiful. Sat on the rock n was enjoying the nature n we got into romantic mood, he started kissing on the neck n i was all into high mood (lol I don't wanna get into more details) we had sex on the rock where water flows down ma skin. That was the best ever nature sex.

Woods : yeaaahhhh, I haven't been into Woods but I see that's a great experience wanna try it.
Farms, fileds : haha tried alot n we have few spl spots n areas when ever we go on the same road for sure will get high go to our spot n have sex.
Nature sex is always awesome, open in fresh air plants, tress n mud smell makes us more erotic n can't resist to hold ourselves just mingle with the nature,as ur one of the nature. Lots into nature.

Highways, rooftops, bolcony : are very spl places wer our fantasies come true, rooftop looking at the stars n all the sweat is wiped by cool breeze. Bolcony while it's drizzling the droplets of water touching ur body n skin of his make it vapour with his hot n sexy body makes ur sex more n more amazing.

Best nature sex experience : when we went to nagarjun sagar, der is a waterfall n no one r allowed but somehow we managed to reach down the falls, all the tress, plants n water flowing on the rocks it was so beautiful. Sat on the rock n was enjoying the nature n we got into romantic mood, he started kissing on the neck n i was all into high mood (lol I don't wanna get into more details) we had sex on the rock where water flows down ma skin. That was the best ever nature sex.
All the above and lot more, i prefer to keep quiet caz if I express it out, people may think I’m a sex maniac and my closed one gives that nick already and don’t know who is going to call me Like that in future :Laugh1:

All the above and lot more, i prefer to keep quiet caz if I express it out, people may think I’m a sex maniac and my closed one gives that nick already and don’t know who is going to call me Like that in future :Laugh1:
Its ok dude, tell them out na, if you open up, maybe many more would do so !

:hearteyes: Wowwww he started with the right spots!

Outdoor :nerdy:

Outdoor sex might not be for everyone. Some people just don’t like the idea of exposing in public.

But the thought of it thrills, gives excitement and adrenaline rush even though doubtful about the exhibitionist nature one is.

Potential of getting caught while the act. Is it really arousing? Just questioning myself.
unexpected Thrills in sex make so hot always. It’s a skill doing it in public with ppl surrounding under certain circumstances without caught or watch by others. some even stand near by but don’t know whats going on like dim light in pub specific corners & early morning under sea with ppl around lol

Its ok dude, tell them out na, if you open up, maybe many more would do so !
Past is over So let me write such adventure if it happens in coming days and that to if its with anyone in zozo means I’m the luckiest. I remember we had a convo regarding unlimited food dating lol:Laugh1:

Finally i see some Adults here :)

yeah the thrill in getting hidden within the crowd gives arousal....For ppl who speak out their sexperience its really great to know that like minded ppl exist here :) lets have a talks to sexplore more :)

Affairm34 we dont consider u to be a sex maniac we just consider u as an adult with good fantasies thats it :)

Finally i see some Adults here :)

yeah the thrill in getting hidden within the crowd gives arousal....For ppl who speak out their sexperience its really great to know that like minded ppl exist here :) lets have a talks to sexplore more :)

Affairm34 we dont consider u to be a sex maniac we just consider u as an adult with good fantasies thats it :)
Haha if I start talking about all ma experience then my comments would start disappearing lol..so let me put up all of them in emi(Installments) manner n arouse the sex talents n fantasies among all our zozo buddies :holiday::Cwl: