• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Blocked by Admin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning.
Just now i was kicked out by Admin "Dionysos"for unknown Reasons. I logged in and just said : Guten Morgen ( good morning) when he kicked me out. Its the second time now. I want an Explanation why i was kicked out

I just want to get access back to German Room and get "Dionysos" stopped yo harrass me with false Accusations or proof of my wrongdoings

Dont appreciate wasting my time going through 40+ pages of names looking for 1 that does not exist, especialy as you have already been told we are waiting for the mod to let us know the reason. For the record my user name is Poseideon on the chat and I am the admin in those rooms
I am sorry for that but when i filed the Complaint i was been asked for my Name i mentioned both. My real Name: Coralie Ebales and my nick Coraschnalle,22

To my knowledge, after speaking with Cora a little earlier, matter has been resolved/sorted. Thread can be closed.

- Hercules (Sex Chat side Universal Mod)

Status
Not open for further replies.