• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Block Option

Imagination

Dream Catcher of ZoZo
Apart from getting frequent requests of making them Pro/Mod/Admin, users have started requesting to get the BLOCK OPTION back. Lol first of all there are many users who didn’t use it when available and now requesting it back. Everyone needs everything merely by opening their mouths. But when it comes to practical implementations they are tired of blocking them lol. When we ask them to use block option they tell us ‘they come back again with new ids’ So???? What’s the big deal?? Block them again. When we can keep banning/muting them again n again (which is more difficult than simply blocking) Seeing users desperate to get back block confirms my belief that humans never appreciate what they have.. they appreciate it after they lose. Same applies to block option. When you had you found it so very difficult to use your finger tip but when you lost now you understand how important it was. Personally I feel the removal of block option has positive effects as now users don’t block to talk behind their backs. Whatever they chat is on the wall. Moreover, you got a chance to feel like what we Admins feel, we have to read everything good or bad without blocking. It’s not that I am happy to see you in miserable condition without block but being your Own Admin I would probe just one question, don’t we Admins too deserve some quality time on wall?? Don’t we too feel hurt on being abused?? Don’t we too get annoyed sometimes at silly complaints n fights?? Ultimately we too are a part of YOU. Trust me whatever the decisions are taken it’s always for your peaceful chatting experience, not to make our work easy. We are abided to confront everything we come across, and we don’t want any relaxation in it.
But thr bottomline is be sure of what you demand.

:p when i read your text, i feel like i'm the one texted it under your name. True words and that's why most of the time i never log into the room as admin id, i just sign in as guest id and watch the room, without any interaction.

About the block button, yes its getting late, i should had it fixed and updated.

The block option is fixed in our testing site and we are working in few more options that will help everyone.. Updating a chat room is not like clicking update button in playstore or appstore. Each and everytime, i have to go through too many process to do it.

So this time, i'm taking additional few more days to make this update, so i can bring the new update with the patch fix at the same time.

Block Option can't Working. Fix the issue
SMH and Mega FacePalm lol did you not pay attention to what we all just typed here? LOL It will get fixed! We Know the Issue! OMG Just wait XD I am going bonkers with all this block button talk, I'll block it from my mind soon XD

1. Have a chat that has features working as expected.
2. Add/Update features as needed.
3. Take backup of existing code and deploy new one.
4. If needed roll back the old code and fix the broken code.

Ain't that the way one should follow?