• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Blackmail

Likith

hi Zeus And Team ,

In Telugu chat room someone posting user pics even my pic also he posted and blackmailing to every user like am going to post your pic in 1 day r 2 day he was blackmailing like these. please take action on him. We don't have secure here he was watching all pm messages also we will share any thing in pm he posting on wall with in sec so please Find that bloody. he was coming with different ids. and he was hacked Fairplay vip account also . some id's are i noted (RockStar, Bhuhahaha, Block Box, Chandu 29, Raj677 , Likith M . etc). And Id : praveen7 also posting my pics on wall. Please take action on my complaint.

Attachments

• bl.jpg
    bl.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 65
  • bl1.jpg
    bl1.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 65
  • black.jpg
    black.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 58
  • fair play.jpg
    fair play.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 60
  • fairplay 4.24 pm 22.05.2019.jpg
    fairplay 4.24 pm 22.05.2019.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 55
  • hac.jpg
    hac.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 56
  • likith m id  4.53 pm 19.0589.jpg
    likith m id 4.53 pm 19.0589.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 52
  • praveen.jpg
    praveen.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 51
  • sarika vs fairplay.jpg
    sarika vs fairplay.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 65
Likith you know more than others that we are taking action! Why are you acting like we're not? This guy is not reading your pm's! We are already aware of everything and know more than you. So stop this posting here like admins don't know what they're doing! We know! Now you just wait and quietly!

Am not say that you and your team not take action.. And one thing noir am not acting ok you know about me but am say is only one thing take action as soon as possible. if am not reading my pm how can i give reply to your message noir! and am not saying your people not working on it. i think you say is we wnt give complaint about problems right ok again i never give complaint here.
you tell me once post on forum if there any problem that is reason to am posting here what am facing every day there ! again i will not repeat it ok...........! i don't care about my pics but some one afraid lot that is the reason to am here....! and thank you sooooooooooooooooo much Noir

We already know the problem and every day I am going to Telugu to get more information and help everyone. You post here when no chat staff is aware or if it's a new problem. So again wait because we are already working.

OMG Really if you can't see this is old by the date posted ,the fact in the ss it still has Noir as admin and well she is no longer here and also the layout of the UI then maybe you should take a break from the forum and maybe zozo , the issue was actually dealt with and also the person wasn't some hacker or mastermind genius just a attention seeking lil abuser whore who amused himself by scaring people ,he also did NOT have access to private messages because pretty sure our security team would have informed us if we had been hacked or attacked ,so before diggin up OLD threads and commenting remember if you give abusers the attention they keep coming back like stray dogs on fresh meat