• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Biryani bhai

Mrbean

Idiotic JoKER of ZoZo
Chat Pro User
Many asked me why iam mad on biryani yesterday only got to know when it started it was started before i get birth yes when iam in the mothers womb ramzan 1992 my mom got grace to eat bhai biryani ( obviously its my call i hope because how can a ramzan be without biryani and one more reason she dont like biryani) and my grandfather dircetly went to a bhai house and asked biryani because she needs bhai biryani not a house prepared. Here comes the hero of the story that bhai . He is very happy to give biryani to a pregnant lady. But he said to wait for one hour but already they have prepared biryani to give to people but he denied to give that because it was prepared with normal steamed rice ( a variety of rice used for biryani) so he told to wait and ordered the servents to get a fresh little goat and sirga samba rice and prepared biryani for me ( obviously its my call) and deliver himself to the home. 2 kg mutton with 2 kg rice when ever you cook biryani you need to add equal amount of rice to the pieces .
Note: yesterday asked mom is their anyone to give biryani for ramzan she said no and started this story.
No wonder iam the biryani bhai of zozo.

Many asked me why iam mad on biryani yesterday only got to know when it started it was started before i get birth yes when iam in the mothers womb ramzan 1992 my mom got grace to eat bhai biryani ( obviously its my call i hope because how can a ramzan be without biryani and one more reason she dont like biryani) and my grandfather dircetly went to a bhai house and asked biryani because she needs bhai biryani not a house prepared. Here comes the hero of the story that bhai . He is very happy to give biryani to a pregnant lady. But he said to wait for one hour but already they have prepared biryani to give to people but he denied to give that because it was prepared with normal steamed rice ( a variety of rice used for biryani) so he told to wait and ordered the servents to get a fresh little goat and sirga samba rice and prepared biryani for me ( obviously its my call) and deliver himself to the home. 2 kg mutton with 2 kg rice when ever you cook biryani you need to add equal amount of rice to the pieces .
Note: yesterday asked mom is their anyone to give biryani for ramzan she said no and started this story.
No wonder iam the biryani bhai of zozo.
Heart Touching words Bro just Loved it :heart1::hearteyes: