• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Biggest doubt ❓️

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got 10000 points and my trophy points didn't go up, I got 11,000 points again and still no trophy points, now I got 12000 points above and still no trophy points why????:Drunk::ill:

@Administrator
@Pinkcandy
@Hades
View attachment 192624

It has been at the same trophy points for the past two years....

Plz tell me how many points will get trophy points..
By getting Reaction Score and all , U don't Receive any Extra Trophy points...if u've take part in Events like Zpl, Quiz, and all those Gaming Stuffs. After that, If ur performing Gud or Earning points in that Events. then System will Award u Such Trophy Points. it's my Opinion under by getting Extra Trophy points :Like:

I got 10000 points and my trophy points didn't go up, I got 11,000 points again and still no trophy points, now I got 12000 points above and still no trophy points why????:Drunk::ill:

@Administrator
@Pinkcandy
@Hades
View attachment 192624

Screenshot_2024-01-05-10-14-40-00_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
Screenshot_2024-01-05-10-14-42-69_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
These r the trophy points which u get for ur message count and reaction scores. It's not mentioned anywhere that u will get points for getting more reaction scores. Only 183 points for message count and reaction scores. The extra points were given to u for participating in games and events in forum.

I remember @Pinkcandy once saying to me that's why I posed this question.. :smile1: so the points will go up and the trophy points will get us..

After I joined this form in 2019 machu.. I forgot the password of that id so i open a new id in 2021.. :fingercross: @Nilaani
If I'm not wrong, u joined chat after me only. I still remember ur Vip verification process. :giggle: I joined forum in 2020. Even I didn't complete 5 years in forum.

I remember like I joined the corona domain at the end of 2019 machi.., but I lost an idin password before and then joined again and I think this incident happened..:Cwl:

@Administrator
@Pinkcandy
@Hades
View attachment 192624

Coz there have been no trophies added to our system after certain POINT limits, unless people want so..

One fine day, I went on a profile tour, reacted with most of her posts and comments. Occasionally, I would quietly observe her posts without any reaction. Surprisingly, she never gave me a single reaction. I tell myself, hey boy! Avoid being sad and don't expect too much because real contentment is found in bringing happiness to others.:inlove:

Status
Not open for further replies.