• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

beta room issue

Rohan101

i pressed on the rooms for multiple times but i didn't able to join and i my edit profile and view profile options isn't working.
Screenshot_2024-01-12-08-14-37-209_com.brave.browser.jpg

Sometimes it happens with me also and with other users too Screenshot_2024-01-12-08-14-37-209_com.brave.browser~4.jpg
If these two symbols r invisible that time can't enter any room doesn't matter how many times u click on perticular room..

Sometimes it happens with me also and with other users too View attachment 194639
If these two symbols r invisible that time can't enter any room doesn't matter how many times u click on perticular room..
Those two icons are private messages and Live radio ,they are always visiable before logging into a room ,it is the same as in sex chat ,they are part of the UI

Those two icons are private messages and Live radio ,they are always visiable before logging into a room ,it is the same as in sex chat ,they are part of the UI
Hey Aphro when we trying to login from other browsers like brave we are able to login but unable to enter to any room it just stucks at the home page ...the possible way to use beta is Using CHROME/SAFARI browser

prolly because brave is considered as a VPN browser
use chrome or edge or Safari
the new UI has a lot more securtiy to provent spamming etc hence why it has a VPN block and also registered users must use a VALID email address