• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Best TV Shows EVER

Best TV Shows Ever

• Seinfeld

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • F.R.I.E.N.D.S

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • The Simpsons

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • My Wife and Kids

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Everybody Hates Chris

• The Nanny

• The Big Bang Theory

• How I Met Your Mother

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Married...With Children

• Full House

• The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt

• Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

• Arrested Development

• Game of Thrones

• The Walking Dead

• Gotham

• Flash

• Law and Order SVU

• C.S.I

• SWAT

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 59

Hey guys!

We a have fevorite TV Shows/Series we like to wath and sometime binge watch. I wanna know which one or ones from the poll are your favorite or favorites :D Cast your vote or votes and leave your comments about it or name other TV Shows that may not be on the list :)

Aren't you a bit young to remember The Simpsons in its heyday?

I was around 5-8 during the golden years of the Simpsons, but I loved the show so much I have rather clear memories of watching it. I even remember my dad telling me, "come and watch this funny fat yellow man on TV" when I was like 4.

If this is what is popular to watch, no wonder I can't find a girlfriend.
I don't watch any of these except sometimes the Simpsons in reruns, never watched when on before
CSI type shows, to many on, you seen one you seen them all. Also don't care for all the so called talent shows (Idol), dance shows or bachelor shows that have sprung up.
I do not have cable or satellite TV or data plan to stream on line.
Lets see ..American Gladiator, America's Test Kitchen, Master Chef Jr, DYI shows (home building maintenance)

Last edited: