• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Best 10 hollywood movies that you like to share to this world?

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Movies are in different genres, so each movie something unique which attracts us to like it more. Anyway lets list top 10 best hollywood films that you like to share in here and why?

Here goes my top 10 Hollywood films.

1. The Godfather ( all the parts )
  2. Forrest Gump
  3. Inception
  4. Catch me If you can
  5. Gladiator
  6. Fight Club
  7. Wall-E
  8. The Terminal
  9. Constantine
  10. Interstellar
  11. Hacksaw Ridge
  12. Get Out
  13. 1917
  14. Django Unchained
  15. Gone Girl
  16. Whiplash

Yeah i know, its more than 10, i should add more than 10 to the suggestion number, anyway go ahead :) share the film that you love.

What you never watched all those films? :O thats a shocking news to me. Anyway go ahead watch them all in English only. NO regional dubbed one, which looses its essence.
I watch only jakie chan movies in raj tv with tamil dubbed jackiyum jockyum, jackie and the jill you dont know such movies exists:heart1::Cwl: any way thanks for the movie list let me watch it all:inlove::hearteyes:

1. Schindlers list
2. Shawshanks Redeption
3. Pulp fiction
4. Cinema Paradiso
5. The Hill
6. Dogs day afternoon
7. The Village
8. American Psycho
9. Pursuit of Happiness
10. One flew over the cuckoos nest

and further it goes.....the order is just as ut came in my memory and its not any ranking...