• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Bekhayali.......

Bishamonten

Pascal forever ❤️
VIP
Senior's
Posting Freak
What is Bekhayali ??

Bekhayali is nothing but that state, where there is no thought on your mind, where you are not thinking of anything.

The line '' Bekhayali mein bhi tera hi khayaal aaye " means that even in the state when there are no thoughts with me, when I'm not thinking of anything, your thoughts are with me, I find myself thinking about you only.

PS - Got the above paras from Google......

What is Bekhayali ??

Bekhayali is nothing but that state, where there is no thought on your mind, where you are not thinking of anything.

The line '' Bekhayali mein bhi tera hi khayaal aaye " means that even in the state when there are no thoughts with me, when I'm not thinking of anything, your thoughts are with me, I find myself thinking about you only.

:headphones:

"Kyun Bichadna Hai Zaroori
Ye Sawal Aaye"
This line also says something

What is Bekhayali ??

Sukooon