• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Before you report / a little Reminder

JUPITER

ᥫ᭡ Ms. Altruistic of ZᴏZo ᥫ᭡
Staff member
Senior's
Posting Freak
From past few days I'm getting many reports about: /what happen out of zozo/
/ what happen in your relationship/ broke up / etc...

Zozo is not responsible of your break up or your private fight with person you took out of zozo .

We can help you only when things happen in zozo
!!! , if you took somebody out of zozo and coming here to report what happen in your social media - We don't take responsibility of that !! . We are not here to fix broken heart or watch screenshot from Instagram who said what , we have many other thing to deal with ...

Alwyas and one more time I remind you - think before you share private stuff or social media with somebody... If you do You doing on your own RISK .

also I don't wanna see on wall some user sharing what ever happen with other person - keep it private !!! . We here to spend good time and log out .
WE NOT ZOZO THERAPY CENTER !

YOU BRING SOMEBODY OUT - DEAL WITH IT . DONT BOTHER ADMINS ABOUT YOUR RELATIONSHIP, WE DONT TELL OR PUSH YOU TO DO IT !

the zozo report System is a OFFICAL tool that we use to help Law enforcement ,when you report illecit activity like pedo ,underage etc, we use it to send in against the person reported ,
as Jupiter said ,what happens in your private life ,on your social media ,in your relationship i'snt our concern ,our concern is our site ,if your social media is being Harrased it is your own fault for given it to a stranger
be grateful you are not sex chat side ,false use of the report system gets time wasters Banned 2 days

the zozo report System is a OFFICAL tool that we use to help Law enforcement ,when you report illit activity like pedo ,underage etc we use it to send in against the peroson reported ,
as Jupiter said ,what happens in your private life ,on your social media ,in your relationship isnt our concern ,our concern is our site ,if your social media is being Harrased it is your own fault for given it to a stranger
be grateful you are not sex chat side ,false use of the report system gets time wasters Banned 2 days
I very much like the last paragraph ! :highfive:

Zozo is not responsible of your break up or your private fight with person you took out of zozo .

!!! , if you took somebody out of zozo and coming here to report what happen in your social media - We don't take responsibility of that !! . We are not here to fix broken heart or watch screenshot from Instagram who said what , we have many other thing to deal with ...

Alwyas and one more time I remind you - think before you share private stuff or social media with somebody... If you do You doing on your own RISK .

also I don't wanna see on wall some user sharing what ever happen with other person - keep it private !!! . We here to spend good time and log out .

YOU BRING SOMEBODY OUT - DEAL WITH IT . DONT BOTHER ADMINS ABOUT YOUR RELATIONSHIP, WE DONT TELL OR PUSH YOU TO DO IT !
Nice

One more point to the board

If u guys wanna report regarding a issue with a valid reason try to report that wall msg or pvt chat......so we can understand the report n can take appropriate action........simply reporting a profile or a msg if a guy ask u regarding sex chat is not acceptable hit the ignore button rather than report option for meaning less msgs ......Be matured n use option wiser

I can imagine hassle mods are going through having to read personal sex chats pics etc lol
And kudos to mods

back in the day before the report system ,i had a user from ic come find me in sex chat ,he was on about being abused and a user calling him names etc ,he said to me "he called my mom a whore "
my answer to him was " well is she ?"
he answered back " NO she isnt "
i answered back " well then why are you worried about it ,if you know she isnt why worry what others say "
why should we have to deal with your personal issues or fights when you can ignore idiots with a block button
we are not here to be your personal bodyguards we are here to enforce rules ,protect from illegal issue and take care of the chatsite not petty childish fights because you dont like someone
incase you didnt know the user report system is a obligation by googles etc and the cyber protections agencies that all chat owners must have on there chat apllications or they they can be refused in search networks ,as owner along with Hades we are obligated to have it for law enforcement and cyber security reasons ,so using it to get revenge or report stupidity is a miss use of a cybercrime security tool

Usefull

back in the day before the report system ,i had a user from ic come find me in sex chat ,he was on about being abused and a user calling him names etc ,he said to me "he called my mom a whore "
my answer to him was " well is she ?"
he answered back " NO she isnt "
i answered back " well then why are you worried about it ,if you know she isnt why worry what others say "
why should we have to deal with your personal issues or fights when you can ignore idiots with a block button
we are not here to be your personal bodyguards we are here to enforce rules ,protect from illegal issue and take care of the chatsite not petty childish fights because you dont like someone
incase you didnt know the user report system is a obligation by googles etc and the cyber protections agencies that all chat owners must have on there chat apllications or they they can be refused in search networks ,as owner along with Hades we are obligated to have it for law enforcement and cyber security reasons ,so using it to get revenge or report stupidity is a miss use of a cybercrime security tool
Much needed info :Like:

Admin power

Beautifully put across..blunt and concerning at the same time.