• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Beef and other meats (Part 2)

Kamini

Infinity and Beyond
Posting Freak
Hello good guys!!

If you didn't read part 1 of this discussion go ahead and give it a read.

So let's discuss the remaining questions.

5.Why we should avoid eating meat?

As I said earlier, we are evolved to be vegetarians. Let me show you some proof.

This is how a herbivore's (vegetarian) teeth look like

The Goat

goldie-smile-1.jpg

The Buffalo
buffalo.jpg

The Horse
horse-teeth.jpg

And this is how a carnivore's (meat-eater) teeth look like

The Shark

0505ctt-shark-bioceramics-lo-res.jpg

The Lion
main-qimg-8c77096ca8a3e8b328c4edc00efd101c.jpg

The Dog
shutterstock_109331033.jpg

A carnivore's teeth are sharp and triangular.

Now let's see the human teeth

2b0d1faff6b1781dd2524a1e04a24084.jpg

Now decide for yourself whether a human is evolved to be a vegetarian or a meat-eater.

Let me give you another proof to prove that we are evolved to be vegetarians

appendix3.jpg

If you remember your school days, we all were told that the appendix was very developed in our ancestors because of their vegetarian food habits. It was designed to produce enzymes to digest complex vegetarian food. It got shrunk over time because of our changes in food habits.

A lion hunts and eats a deer because it is evolved to be a meat-eater. If a lion eats grass or fruits, its digestive system won't be able to digest it properly. So it won't get enough energy to survive. So it must hunt and eat meat, it has no other option. It is doing it for its survival.

Humans, on the other hand, we are evolved to be vegetarians. Our digestive system is designed to digest fruits and plant life. We are not supposed to eat meat at all. Some people might argue "but we can digest meat". My answer to them is "yes, we can digest meat but you can't digest whole meat. And if you eat meat more you will get digestion problems, isn't it?". And any animal can digest meat/fruits to an extent. But it will be easier for the animal to digest food if it follows its nature.

Whenever we kill an animal, while dying it releases excess amounts of some hormones (like adrenaline and cortisol out of pain and feat) which are not good for human health. If we consume that meat, we are also consuming those hormones with it. So we are inviting problems into our bodies.

Facts about vegetarians:
1.Average life span of a vegetarian is more than a non-vegetarian.
2.A vegetarian ages slower than a non-vegetarian.
3.Vegetarians are less prone to heart-diseases.
4.A typical vegetarian is a bit calmer than a non-vegetarian.

So it is beneficial for us to be a vegetarian.

People might argue "meat production is providing jobs, if we stop eating meat many people will become jobless". My answer to them "there are many fields one can work in, those people who produce meat can work in them". People might also argue "but it is the only work they know".

Let's make an analogy here to understand why people should move on to other fields. Let me give an example.

There is a gang in your town. They kill people for money and sends a part of the victim as confirmation to the employer. It is the only thing they know, killing. So do you accept their work profile depending on the fact that "it is the only thing they know"? I am expecting a no from you. Now apply the same logic in meat production. Butchers kill animals and sell them for money. How can anyone in the world justify this? Use the same analogy. So meat production is ethically wrong.

In our culture, there is a very popular slogan "Ahimsa Paramo Dharma". It translates to "there is no greater virtue than non-violence". If one believes in that, one must stop supporting meat production.

Having said all this, we should stop meat production not immediately but gradually. So that people can find and move on to new jobs.

6.Is egg a vegetarian or non-vegetarian food?

Now we are discussing one of the most debatable topics online.
I made my own analogies to decide egg is non-vegetarian food. So forgive me if I took any wrong steps.

If you go deeper, there are two types of eggs.
1.Fertilized eggs
2.Unfertilized eggs

Fertilized eggs can develop into an animal. So if you are eating a fertilized egg, it is like aborting a baby when it is in the womb. So it is ethically wrong. So we can put fertilized eggs on the borders of meat. And it is definitely non-veg.

If we talk about unfertilized eggs (the eggs we mostly consume, or eggs from poultry) it is not actually meat. But still, it once had the potential to develop an embryo given insemination in certain conditions. So you can also put it on the borders of meat. It is not vegetarian food because of two reasons. The first being, any vegetable, fruit, or plant doesn't contain cholesterol. An egg contains cholesterol (so does dairy products). Cholesterol is also found in meat. The second being, an unfertilized egg consists of chromosomes (from the hen) which are genetic material and the basis of a cell structure, and the yolk is a big cell. So we can put it on the borders of meat and it is definitely a non-veg food.

People might argue "then the milk is also a non-veg product". I say it is partially true because it contains cholesterol but it doesn't have cell structures in it like an egg that can produce an animal. So the milk can be put under vegetarian food because it doesn't qualify the entire criteria.

To be continued.....

PS: Edited facts and corrected silly mistakes

Last edited:
Kamini, you just motivated me to become vegetarian.. The other day you discussed this is in indore after that i felt gross while eating chicken tbh :Cwl:

Anyways, i've longed to avoid meat coz long time ago, i became allergic. May it be pork beef, chicken, even some dairies :( For non vege ppl they think its the worst, and its sad ^_^ but a part of me think 'yes am happy to cut meat outta my life''. But it wasn't as easy as i thought, especially when you are surrounded by ppl who are non vegetarian. Trust me it is difficult to change old habits :cry1:

But change will follow only if you put action to it, and in order to have some actions you gotta accept it first.

BTW I can't wait for the continuation...:holiday::clapping:

Hello good guys!!

If you didn't read part 1 of this discussion go ahead and give it a read.

So let's discuss the remaining questions.

5.Why we should avoid eating meat?

As I said earlier, we are evolved to be vegetarians. Let me show you some proof.

This is how a herbivore's (vegetarian animal) teeth look like

The Goat

View attachment 16578

The Buffalo
View attachment 16579

The Horse
View attachment 16580

And this is how a carnivore's (meat-eater) teeth look like

The Shark

View attachment 16582

The Lion
View attachment 16583

The Dog
View attachment 16584

A carnivore's teeth are sharp and triangular.

Now let's see the human teeth

View attachment 16586

Now decide for yourself whether a human is evolved to be a vegetarian or a meat-eater.

Let me give you another proof to prove that we are evolved to be vegetarians

View attachment 16587

If you remember your school days, we all were told that the appendix was very developed in our ancestors because of their vegetarian food habits. It was designed to produce enzymes to digest complex vegetarian food. It got shrunk over time because of our changes in food habits.

A lion hunts and eats a deer because it is evolved to be a meat-eater. If a lion eats grass or fruits, its digestive system won't be able to digest it properly. So it won't get enough energy to survive. So it must hunt and eat meat, it has no other option. It is doing it for its survival.

Humans, on the other hand, we are evolved to be vegetarians. Our digestive system is designed to digest fruits and plant life. We are not supposed to eat meat at all. Some people might argue "but we can digest meat". My answer to them is "yes, we can digest meat but you can't digest meat fully. And if you eat meat more you will get digestion problems, isn't it?". And any animal can digest meat/fruits to an extent. But it will be easier for the animal to digest food if it follows its nature.

Whenever we kill an animal, while dying it releases some hormones (like adrenaline and cortisol) which are not good for human health. If we consume that meat, we are also consuming those hormones with it. So we are inviting problems into our body.

Facts about vegetarians:
1.Average life span of a vegetarian is more than a non-vegetarian.
2.A vegetarian ages slower than a non-vegetarian.
3.Vegetarians are less prone to heart-diseases.
4.A typical vegetarian is a bit calmer than a non-vegetarian.

So it is beneficial for us to be a vegetarian.

People might argue "meat production is providing jobs, if we stop eating meat many people will become jobless". There are many fields one can work in, those people who produce meat can work in them. People might also argue "but it is the only work they know".

Let's make an analogy here why people should move on to other fields. Let me give an example. There is a gang in your town. They kill people for money and sends a part of the victim as confirmation to the employer. It is the only thing they know, killing. So do you accept their work profile depending on the fact that it is the only thing they know? I am expecting a no from you. Now apply the same logic in meat production. Butchers kill animals and sell them for money. How can anyone in the world justify this? Use the same analogy. So meat production is ethically wrong.

In our culture, there is a very popular slogan "Ahimsa Paramo Dharma". It translates to "there is no greater virtue than non-violence". If one believes in that, one must stop supporting meat production.

Having said all this, we should stop meat production not immediately but gradually. So that people can find and move on to new jobs.

6.Is egg a vegetarian or non-vegetarian food?
Now we are discussing one of the most debatable topics online.
I made my own analogies so forgive me if I take any wrong steps.
If you go deeper, there are two types of eggs.
1.Fertilized eggs
2.Unfertilized eggs

Fertilized eggs can develop into an animal. So if you are eating a fertilized egg, it is like aborting a baby when it is in the womb. So it is ethically wrong. So we can put fertilized eggs on the borders of meat. And it is definitely non-veg.

If we talk about unfertilized eggs (the eggs we mostly consume, or eggs from poultry) it is not actually meat. But still, it got the potential to develop an embryo given insemination in certain conditions. So you can also put it on the borders of meat. It is not vegetarian food because of two reasons. First being, any vegetable, fruit, or plant doesn't contain cholesterol. An egg contains cholesterol (so does dairy products). Cholesterol is also found in meat. The second being, an unfertilized egg consists of 39 chromosomes which are genetic material and the basis of a cell structure, and the yolk is a big cell. So we can put it on the borders of meat and it is definitely a non-veg food. People might argue "then the milk is also a non-veg product". I say it is partially true because it doesn't have cell structures in it like an egg. So the milk can be put under vegetarian food because it doesn't qualify the entire criteria.

To be continued.....

I think people nowadays are eating food for taste and for luxury and not to fill in their tummy or to be healthy