• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Beauty tips

Hey. Thank you for the beauty tips. I loved the pics of the facial health benefits. I know that to get rid of facial puffiness, you need to eat less salt and drink less water at night. My mother always told me that facial beauty is not 100% of our appearance. The appearance that everyone will perceive as beautiful also includes the condition of our hair, the cleanliness of our clothes, the ironing of our shirts, and the grooming of our nails. I've always been worried about my nails. I have terribly shaped nails. They are square and ugly. I found nail tech programs to become a manicurist. And I will definitely be doing my own manicures to hide my horrible nails.

Last edited:
Kangaru padi e pilla chepindhi try chesthe ila avutharu
inni chepina thane ela vundho chusukondi
View attachment 60948
:Cwl::facepalm:@Thanos marvel instead of posting @ReddyGari ammai pic u posted ur gf pic
Idk all these tips but sleep n having food at right time and maintaining hygiene will definitely increase beauty btw @ReddyGari ammai u shouldn't try these tips becoz buffaloes will never use beauty tips :Cwl::Cwl: