• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Beardo Marketing Lol

No i know the taste of bubble gum... :makeup: does that gave you a healthy lookin lips (☞ ಠ_ಠ)☞
How do i tell u lol..!!
Yup product s worth it..

(Disclaimer: Strictly for rough skin of Men)
Noted in the box

howz the product by the way? i was fascianted by their ads in the beginning still kept calm not buying them yet.
Anyways m trying The man company Brand ,all coffee wala stuff for shampoo,scrub/face wash,and cream.
I thought of giving a try when it was on sale on flipkat last big billon days as a good discounted deal and i bought all like crazy.
And all products are decent n worth as i felt after using them.

howz the product by the way? i was fascianted by their ads in the beginning still kept calm not buying them yet.
Anyways m trying The man company Brand ,all coffee wala stuff for shampoo,scrub/face wash,and cream.
I thought of giving a try when it was on sale on flipkat last big billon days as a good discounted deal and i bought all like crazy.
Even i was using Man company and as i got a chance to purchase those through direct website i started, and yeah, u get discounts wen u r purchasing as a combo pack. Yup its worth the price

Their products are good man... Worth giving a try... I'm using hair wax, hair serum, beard oil, beard wash, beard freshener, lip balm... just ordered their perfume combo and glasses... waiting for them... even I bought some face washes from the man company... but now shifted to Beardo.com

after using these products my beard is smooth and shiny... Got lot of fans though :p