• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Attention Needed Be Sensible

no, it isnt allowed. all incest chat gets erased and the poster banned. Incest is NOT allowed anywhere in Zozo. Yes I very well know its being posted in some of the rooms, and I've been banning those that do post anything to do with it, but even i cant be here all the time and in all the rooms at once. With that being said, to any user that reads this. report it if you see it, an admin/universal mod will get to it and make the appropriate response.
Thanks a lot bro. I always report such matters and also pedo's. I will keep doing that in future as well. I do understand that you cannot be here all the time but I will keep reporting as and when such posts come to my attention. :)

Hey guys , this being a community forum - please do follow some basic ethics

1.DO NOT post content / memes with under 18 pictures - babies,kids whatever !

2. DO NOT post religious stuff - memes, status, songs ,pictures here. This is not the place to share or discuss it.

3 .DO NOT use your original picture as DP - cropped/ blurred whatever form it may be , either on chat or forum. User safety is the prime concern.

4.DO POST your content under the designated category .

5.DO POST your sexual queries/ fantasies only in the space - ALL ABOUT SEX , avoid explicit sexual pictures - that is what we have the chat rooms for .

We understand your eagerness to make some quick points and get badges , but please be sensible too, violators will be dealt with sweetly !

Happy posting !

2. DO NOT post religious stuff - memes, status, songs ,pictures here. This is not the place to share or discuss it.

3 .DO NOT use your original picture as DP - cropped/ blurred whatever form it may be , either on chat or forum. User safety is the prime concern.

5.DO POST your sexual queries/ fantasies only in the space - ALL ABOUT SEX , avoid explicit sexual pictures - that is what we have the chat rooms for .

We understand your eagerness to make some quick points and get badges , but please be sensible too, violators will be dealt with sweetly !

Happy posting !
Gud information candy ehh ⚡

Hey guys , me again ! Been observing the posts for pretty much some time , but looks like few people have short term memory loss . So jus refreshing things here and adding on to some more !

1.Do not use underage pictures/ images/ cartoons /gifs as your DP, cover pic, status or comments both on the forum and chat.

2.Do not post videos of real life insta influencers or tik tok celebrities ! You never know it may impact them !
Sure... point noted..

Happy posting !

Yesssssuuu

Happy posting !
Started following it , from today itself: ☺️

Happy posting !
Good....ty for this information...dear☺️

Happy posting !
We follow rules

Happy posting !
Okay Boss

I badly want all users to go through this thread again. I find so many UNDERAGE illustrations in the songs, memes that are being posted, maximum from TAMIL room users - please all of you are requested to go through the entire song before you post it !

I dont care if the child is an adult now, be mindful that inspite of being a sex chat, we do follow a set of principles here !

Next time I find underage content anywhere it will be sweetly dealt with ! :angel:

Even we find so many underage pics as dps or coverpics in chat even some times by badge holders......we badge holders need to follow the rules n guide the new users to follow the rules....but if we break the rules then we can't guide them.....just do remember one thing......NO ONE IS BEYOND THE RULES.....
If anyone breaks the rules action will be taken on them no matter who u r or how senior u r

Happy posting !

Yes madam

I badly want all users to go through this thread again. I find so many UNDERAGE illustrations in the songs, memes that are being posted, maximum from TAMIL room users - please all of you are requested to go through the entire song before you post it !

I dont care if the child is an adult now, be mindful that inspite of being a sex chat, we do follow a set of principles here !

Next time I find underage content anywhere it will be sweetly dealt with ! :angel:
Ahan nice

Happy posting !
Yes mam

Good morning folks ! Time to remind everybody of this thread again ! Look into the rules and adhere to them . The traffic on the forum is on the rise & three things I find annoying is

1.Posting influencer videos - Stop doing that shit! This is being done mainly by TAMIL ROOM users.Privacy is the prime concern in zozo whomsoever it may be.So the next time you post one on your status, be ready for a 3 day ban from the forum !

2.Post all your content on the respective sections alloted, would find condoms in a vegetable aisle ? So open your eyes !! There will be no non english posts on the MAIN ROOM - We have regional language rooms for that. Comply with this or the same 3 day ban applies !

3.Posting underage content will get u a 7 day ban from the forum . Do not behave like a sick mob. To post this u got insta, twitter and whatasapp.

Last edited: