• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Be mature enough, understand your partner.

or they are trying to isolate you ,control you and stop you having friends and contact with people you know ,first signs of Domestic abuse and vioilance and jealousy
nobody has the right to say who you can and can't talk with

If your boyfriend or girlfriend tells you to stay away from a certain person,

Don't argue with them, they can see people's intentions from a mile away...✨

:Like:

I would say, get their words and be YOU.
Give ears to that certain person either!!

Get experienced, either it's good or bad...
Make convos regarding that with ur partner too.

Everyone are not the same with everyone on every situations ✨❤️

I would say, get their words and be YOU.
Give ears to that certain person either!!

Get experienced, either it's good or bad...
Make convos regarding that with ur partner too.

Everyone are not the same with everyone on every situations ✨❤️
But that hurts to your partner when everyone have your attention...:)

or they are trying to isolate you ,control you and stop you having friends and contact with people you know ,first signs of Domestic abuse and vioilance and jealousy
nobody has the right to say who you can and can't talk with
Some call this toxicity...but according to me that's having boundaries & being possessive.. that's not toxic...

Last edited by a moderator:
That's for the one we care the most...
Input their suggestions ( partner's) and take decisions wisely. Not alone with their words have to cut relationships from our lives ( that doesn't mean one has to be adamant to their partners). Some partners are rooted, jealous etc...find a balance and move forward :)

Input their suggestions ( partner's) and take decisions wisely. Not alone with their words have to cut relationships from our lives ( that doesn't mean one has to be adamant to their partners). Some partners are rooted, jealous etc...find a balance and move forward :)
Nice suggestion.....❤️❤️❤️